Player contracts and transfers

David123

Personally I'm surprised McKay lasted here as long as he did. I thought the writing was on the wall for him when he completely vanished from even the subs bench in the first half of last season, and I really didn't expect to see him back in a Saints shirt once he'd gone out on loan to Dunfermline. As it is he's actually had another chance with us this season so I don't see anything harsh in his treatment at all. Wish him well in the future but surely we all realised he was never going to make it here? It's fine to compare him to Ando, but Ando is a rare exception among many, many players along the way who just haven't quite made the grade.

Guest ScottMann

People need to get up to date with the new method of judging a player's ability.

Like his tweets...good lad, great player, club legend status ahead.

Don't like his tweets...b******, waste of money, will never play a decent game in his life.

Guest ScottMann

No, no, it can't be true. Tommy has stated categorically a couple of times within the last few days that we definitely, certainly, positively won't be signing anybody else.

Although Gormley is coming back from serious injury and may need a bit of time to get upto full fitness i think he is still a better option than what Iwelumo, Fallon etc were. We tried to get him before but were blown out the water by Peterborough so TW obviously likes the lad. Was rated better than his strike partner Boyce who's  now at County.