David123

Player contracts and transfers

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

It was also reported that Dundee United would have to offload one of their other strikers and Osman Sow was mentioned but Neilson has said he wants to keep him:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-championship/hearts-osman-sow-dundee-united-16567499

Had a good season with Hearts but done nothing since.

Sounds like he may also have an injury problem so I wouldn't go for him if Arabs signed May & released Sow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 7:25 AM, RandomGuy said:

He(Shankland) scored 6 goals in the final 5 months of the season...

That’s Lawrence Shankland scored more goals against Hearts in one game than Chris Kane, Tony Watt, David McMillan, Michael O’Halloran and Callum Hendry combined managed in a full season.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, mainstand said:

I really cannot understand how folk can say on a public forum with any cerainty what a player has been offered, also as said above if it is a loan deal the offer will be to Aberdeen and not the player

 

You can’t? He’s from Perth and happens to remain in touch with people from Perth, who knew!? As i said, what I’m not sure of is in what capacity it was and I didn’t say who the offer was made to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

That’s Lawrence Shankland scored more goals against Hearts in one game than Chris Kane, Tony Watt, David McMillan, Michael O’Halloran and Callum Hendry combined managed in a full season.

But not more than Matt Kennedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, shiresaint said:

You can’t? He’s from Perth and happens to remain in touch with people from Perth, who knew!? As i said, what I’m not sure of is in what capacity it was and I didn’t say who the offer was made to. 

Not doubting you but in all honesty would you go round telling your mates how much you are getting offered in a new job? I certainly wouldn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

He’s also from Newburgh, not Perth. Different town, different county. 

Born in Perth but I’ll allow you to be pedantic and over scrupulous all you like. Have a nice day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mainstand said:

Not doubting you but in all honesty would you go round telling your mates how much you are getting offered in a new job? I certainly wouldn't. 

I wouldn’t have to as it tends to be fairly forthcoming on the job advert. It’s also not something that puts me up nor down. Football can often be quite transparent in that regard too. Different strokes and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shiresaint said:

Born in Perth but I’ll allow you to be pedantic and over scrupulous all you like. Have a nice day. 

Brought up in Newburgh, and would have gone to school in Cupar. But sure, ties with Perth as well no doubt, so you have an equally nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Brought up in Newburgh, and would have gone to school in Cupar. But sure, ties with Perth as well no doubt, so you have an equally nice day.

Nice place Newburgh.  Mind you I once ran the line there at a Junior game.  Some of the locals thought I was blind and others seemed to think my parents were not married.  One or two others had some amazing suggestions as to what I could do with my flag.  No offence taken though and if any of them are still around I hope they have a nice day too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, south inch said:

Nice place Newburgh.  Mind you I once ran the line there at a Junior game.  Some of the locals thought I was blind and others seemed to think my parents were not married.  One or two others had some amazing suggestions as to what I could do with my flag.  No offence taken though and if any of them are still around I hope they have a nice day too.

So I think we’re all agreed then that everyone should have a nice day. Which is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...