David123

Player contracts and transfers

I'd be happy with May but it is a big calculated risk. Would love if we can let a couple go I.e McMillan away and hendry on loan and get a hemmings type.

A confident CM that can create and I would be less edgy. The defence scares me but I think there is enough there that they can improve enough to keep us safe.

Just wondering with the May deal if a deal was agreed with a previous 'representative' and it falls through does there then there needs to be a cooling off period before another deal can be tabled. I.e to protect against agents doing the work then being let go and the player then signing the deal on the previous agents work?

3 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

I'd be happy with May but it is a big calculated risk. Would love if we can let a couple go I.e McMillan away and hendry on loan and get a hemmings type.

A confident CM that can create and I would be less edgy. The defence scares me but I think there is enough there that they can improve enough to keep us safe.

Just wondering with the May deal if a deal was agreed with a previous 'representative' and it falls through does there then there needs to be a cooling off period before another deal can be tabled. I.e to protect against agents doing the work then being let go and the player then signing the deal on the previous agents work?

Not if the representative isn't actually an agent.

Hypothetically speaking, if the representative overplayed his hand with a couple of clubs and now has a bad reputation amongst players, clubs and other agents, has he blown his chance? If so, would he still try and scupper any deal or play ball to try and redeem his reputation?

As an aside, if May did sign (still doubtful he will), could he still get the 17 shirt if O'Halleron has worn it in a league game? 

5 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

The player will have a contract with the agent, drawn-up in accordance with some pretty strict FIFA guidelines. I don’t think a player could easily do that. I thought the point about Vine was that he isn’t an agent, just “a friend helping out”, so possibly not covered by the rules (although a court might take a different view of that).

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Tommy Wright is at Pittodrie just now.

That’s the kind of response we need I’m glad we got minced by Celtic as SB and going by the papers we’ve amped up the pursuit of May and that’ll lift the players and when Drey gets back there’s your gun and may will have the bullets the return of the king 

4 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

That’s the kind of response we need I’m glad we got minced by Celtic as SB and going by the papers we’ve amped up the pursuit of May and that’ll lift the players and when Drey gets back there’s your gun and may will have the bullets the return of the king 

What kind of alcoholic drink do you partake in  these days in trumpland waz ?

28 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

Nice one.....

I'm a Sainty and I'm a believer were not ready to go down not just yet...

I ken you are a saintee through and through.

whilst your working for the Yankee dollar ,is there any chance you could send the club some money off the profits from yer burger stall ? Pounds sterling would be most Braw .

ta

1 hour ago, bankfoot saint said:

Have said before these deals need to be done quickly especially the May one Monday or Tuesday at the latest for Hemmings I’d be prepared to wait till Wednesday 

Rubber duck