David123

Player contracts and transfers

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, GMac said:

You cannot run a premier league club with the level of input currently being done.  Pay peanuts and look what you get, a chairman surrounded by yes men volunteers, to shit scared to speak out and do anything about it.

Absolutely correct  could not agree more Mickey Mouse approach 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Leaving aside all the stuff about May/Hemmings shambles. Can anyone actually come up with realistic signings we can make now - its all too easy to dismiss Wighton etc but nobody seems to be making suggestions of their own.

I wasn't joking when I said Steven Maclean. 1yr loan.  Let him stand in the 6yard box and convert crosses. Scored loads off of MOH cut backs. Plus he is a massive character and a voice in the dressing room.

Edited by only1sammiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Leaving aside all the stuff about May/Hemmings shambles. Can anyone actually come up with realistic signings we can make now - its all too easy to dismiss Wighton etc but nobody seems to be making suggestions of their own.

That should be left to the Kim Jong Broon authorised (cheap as f#ck) scouting system 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stanley saint said:

are we at the point where it doesn't matter who we sign because it'll be seen as a panic buy?

Probably - and any prospective signing looking at the forums and seeing themselves being written off without getting a chance would justifiably turn down a move to Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Probably - and any prospective signing looking at the forums and seeing themselves being written off without getting a chance would justifiably turn down a move to Saints.

Only a madman would come on here to see how we are reacting to them signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Leaving aside all the stuff about May/Hemmings shambles. Can anyone actually come up with realistic signings we can make now - its all too easy to dismiss Wighton etc but nobody seems to be making suggestions of their own.

Think this image sums up the problem, created by one person from what I can see.

ehADH.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Leaving aside all the stuff about May/Hemmings shambles. Can anyone actually come up with realistic signings we can make now - its all too easy to dismiss Wighton etc but nobody seems to be making suggestions of their own.

Balotteli is still a free agent LAUGH OUT LOUD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, stanley saint said:

are we at the point where it doesn't matter who we sign because it'll be seen as a panic buy?

And probably will be and a duffer to boot. 

Not usually this negative but this year so smacks of disasters we already have in the opening matches continuing. Team morale must be really low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the Record right about Broon being a FK nut and reducing the terms even more why oh why wasnt he happy that May was accepting the initial offer...

 

Surely an extra 200 would of came to the game to welcome him back ? I think he's pushing TW out and has someone in mind to revamp the Team and go down a diffrent route.. Dont be suprised if TW resign....

Cheap Ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, byebyedundee said:

Was the Record right about Broon being a FK nut and reducing the terms even more why oh why wasnt he happy that May was accepting the initial offer...

 

Surely an extra 200 would of came to the game to welcome him back ? I think he's pushing TW out and has someone in mind to revamp the Team and go down a diffrent route.. Dont be suprised if TW resign....

Cheap Ass

My thoughts too. People would have made an effort to go on Saturday if there was positivity with the squad.

Buzz of a new signing or signings. 

Instead it’s not even a mediocre vibe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...