David123

Player contracts and transfers

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Amy McDonald wading into Tommy for being a hothead in Sun. Her husband is not ?.

Can't do a link but very interesting article.

She seems to suggest that there was a confidentiality clause but then accuses wright of throwing his toys out the pram and telling him to f off and don't come back. This is the same person who said it was lies and he was not suspended or subject to any discipline. Etc. 

And yer Bumpin yer Gums ! Thinkin this is the Life.! And ye wake up every morning  and yer heid feels Twice the Size ! Coz yeve got a wee bit back up with yer well minted Wife.! Where ye gonnae Go.! Where ye Gonnae Go.!  WTF Dingwall.!!

As she has seen fit to spout out despite a supposed confidentiality clause I suppose I can do the same from the “Peebles pubs” angle and what I heard was that Ricky stuck the head on Tommy after getting a bollicking at training. Although overall as a decent player for us his temper was always possibly going to let him down. He has seriously fallen out with someone at every club he has been at. In the long run I think we are better off without him.

39 minutes ago, south inch said:

I agree we are better off without him though I think we better keep our eyes on the dressing room doors when County are next at McD.

Can't wait for him biting when he is over at the east stand, the wife supports sevco enough said, and all this real men thing is great when you can give up a job when your missus is worth bit, its all very admirable but not the real world most if of us live in.

2 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

As she has seen fit to spout out despite a supposed confidentiality clause I suppose I can do the same from the “Peebles pubs” angle and what I heard was that Ricky stuck the head on Tommy after getting a bollicking at training. Although overall as a decent player for us his temper was always possibly going to let him down. He has seriously fallen out with someone at every club he has been at. In the long run I think we are better off without him.

Worth mentioning the rumour was he left County because his wife and McIntyre had a disagreement at a club party.

Probably the reason why she will only 

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Worth mentioning the rumour was he left County because his wife and McIntyre had a disagreement at a club party.

Hence the reason she will only be going to away games.

While we’re discussing this guy and since he’s left the club, can we all take a moment to laugh at his wedding attire? 

That White suit and bleached head was quite frankly disgraceful! 

Edited by Pat McGroin

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

I was always curious as to why he was allowed to leave so freely when he joined us. 

He did mention after he left Saints about the number of times saying what he thinks causes him issues and mentioned McIntyre in that article. 

12 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

While we’re discussing this guy and since he’s left the club, can we all take a moment to laugh at his wedding attire? 

That White suit and bleached head was quite frankly disgraceful! 

You left out the most galling part, platform shoes.

Guest ScottMann
1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

You folks should move to my world. It’s a happier place, because I don’t have the slightest idea who Amy MacDonald is.

A Rangers supporting weegie that had a hit once. Two of those three facts supposedly make her relevant to the media. Use your skill and judgement to decide which.