Jimmy Wallace

10 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

"most games"?

Care to back that up with any actual figures?

Not a starting like yourself. Just a perception after watching every home game,a few televised games & BBC stats.

If you can show me that we constantly had more than 1 shot on target in most games I will be happy to rethink.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Not a starting like yourself. Just a perception after watching every home game,a few televised games & BBC stats.

If you can show me that we constantly had more than 1 shot on target in most games I will be happy to rethink.

In the league...

19/20

Hibernian - 5, Livingston - 4

Celtic - 0

18/19

Dundee 11, Dundee 8, Dundee 6, Hamilton 6, Hibernian 5, Motherwell 5, Hearts 5, St Mirren 4, Motherwell 4, Aberdeen 4, Hamilton 4, Kilmarnock 3, St Mirren 3, Rangers 3, Livingston 3, Motherwell 3, Hamilton 3, Livingston 3, St Mirren 2, Livingston 2, Rangers 2, Celtic 2

St Mirren 1, Kilmarnock 1, Hibernian 1, Aberdeen 1, Celtic 1, Livingston 1, Hamilton 0, Celtic 0, Hearts 0

Thats back to October last season when soccerbase lose their stats. 

More games with one or less shots than I'd imagined, tbh.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

In the league...

19/20

Hibernian - 5, Livingston - 4

Celtic - 0

18/19

Dundee 11, Dundee 8, Dundee 6, Hamilton 6, Hibernian 5, Motherwell 5, Hearts 5, St Mirren 4, Motherwell 4, Aberdeen 4, Hamilton 4, Kilmarnock 3, St Mirren 3, Rangers 3, Livingston 3, Motherwell 3, Hamilton 3, Livingston 3, St Mirren 2, Livingston 2, Rangers 2, Celtic 2

St Mirren 1, Kilmarnock 1, Hibernian 1, Aberdeen 1, Celtic 1, Livingston 1, Hamilton 0, Celtic 0, Hearts 0

Thats back to October last season when soccerbase lose their stats. 

More games with one or less shots than I'd imagined, tbh.

Wow,a reply within a minute. I am impressed.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Youth.

What position does Denham play ?.

McMillan & Ando can't get on bench ahead of youth so looks like no future at Saints but we be able to offload them.

Callaghan on the bench so he might be getting kept which I wouldn't be unhappy with.

He has had a few good games & not had a decent run in team & I think he would be cover if we get down to bare bones. He could probably cover right back if Foster away & we don't get replacement.

Brilliant day out, and a really entertaining match.  We were the better team.

Another comeback point, especially equalising so late, can only build the self-belief and confidence of the players. The lack of fight previously was a huge worry, but the recent spirit gives a lot of hope.

Fairly even first half with Hibs having the better chances, but second half was excellent from Saints.  Great spirit and a lot of good football, mostly through the midfield, which was a revelation compared to the Livi match.

Tanser was as good as he's been, the centre halves did well overall; the two of them look like quite a natural partnership. Duffy made some errors and looked a bit unsure in possession on occasions,  but overall he did well, didn't look out of place at all, and you feel he'd benefit massively from a run of games.

Ali McCann looks like he's as close to the type of possession-keeping midfielder we've been crying out for since Millar left. In the first half he dwelled on the ball a wee bit long a couple of times, butover the 90 minutes he looked brilliant.  Sitting in front of the back 4 looks to be his best position so let's keep him there.

Michael O'Halloran was tremendous. Watching him run at players is a great sight, and his finish was top drawer.

As we've all been saying for a while, with a couple of key new players in we could be really good to follow this season.

9 hours ago, garydavidson said:

They showed the keeper incident in the highlights and said he was very lucky to stay on.

@HOODLUM65 was Muzz not offside when the shot was initially hit, is that not what the offside was for? 

May well have been as the offside rule depends who the Ref. is or flag man.