TW defends Chris Kane

Melbourne Saint

15 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

As in about 2 years ago? Tanser was an unknown who Saints set a timetable on and tasked him to become a player, gradually building it up to what he is today. He surprised everyone by how he adapted to what Saints tasked him, myself included. Chris Kane has had the benefit of a Saints coaching etc for 10 ****ing years, 10 ****ING YEARS SaintJet. Bookmark this, Chris Kane is a haddy.

Well Andy, I admire your candour. I myself seen something in Tanser all that time ago and could see that that with a wee bit of confidence and a regular run he was going to be a first team regular.

Kane might not be a natural finisher but he is in and around the attack fighting to hold the ball up whilst waiting on support  and if he gets some help and let's hope that May we will see the best of him.

Chris Kane is not a Haddy but living away from Perth now it is refershing to see that this term of dis endearment is alive and well.

50 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Well Andy, I admire your candour. I myself seen something in Tanser all that time ago and could see that that with a wee bit of confidence and a regular run he was going to be a first team regular.

Kane might not be a natural finisher but he is in and around the attack fighting to hold the ball up whilst waiting on support  and if he gets some help and let's hope that May we will see the best of him.

Chris Kane is not a Haddy but living away from Perth now it is refershing to see that this term of dis endearment is alive and well.

You seen Tanser with a bit of confidence being a player who could oust Easton? I don't even think Tommy could've foreseen his rise from a weak shitebag of a player, because that's what he was, to what he is now. Dedication and hard work coupled with Eastons injuries has improved him remarkably, there's still more to go though but I applaud him for what he's done already.

Kane has had loads of game time as the main striker, has he improved? Parts of his game have but the actual job he's there to do hasn't imo. He's a  decent championship level striker or 3rd or 4th choice bottom half premiership striker, all about opinions and nothing would please me more if he did a Tanser and proved me wrong, don't think it'll happen unfortunately.