Aberdeen v St Johnstone 14/08/19

tucker

Played well. We looked sharper and fitter than they did. Holt made a big difference to the midfield, and Ralston did well too. We managed to frustrate them, get free-kicks when needed, No stand out performances, but every player did their bit.

No way was that a penalty though - Kennedy dived.

1 minute ago, Linky said:

Played well. We looked sharper and fitter than they did. Holt made a big difference to the midfield, and Ralston did well too. We managed to frustrate them, get free-kicks when needed, No stand out performances, but every player did their bit.

No way was that a penalty though - Kennedy dived.

Unfortunately Kennedy will get a reputation for diving. Danny used to dive on any contact but I think he now tries to stay on his feet but I think he sometimes doesn't get free kicks.

6 hours ago, garydavidson said:

It looked like Kennedy was going to get up and chase the ball but then decided to appeal. Certainly didn't look like there was enough contact. I will be annoyed when another team get the same thing given in their favour against is now.

I wondered if Kennedy was appealing for a corner though.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

They play Hearts, while we play Rangers a few days after theyve had a European game against Feyenoord. 

Every chance we take something from that game.

How is our record at Ibrox recently? Sure there was a wee period where we didn't get beat but don't think we are so great in the last couple of seasons.