Ross County v St.Johnstone 05/10/2019

McCarry One Nil

For all my years on WAP I've never started a Match thread. Hoping to be a good luck charm as is my wife who is coming up for her 1st Saints Away day. Even treating her to a nights B&B in Dingwall :mrgreen:

Any kind of win will do. Just needing a few things to click and we should be OK.

County will come right on to us which hopefully will leave holes for our pacy guys to exploit. Matty must start for me though. Did more in 20 mins Saturday than a few others did in 90.

Noso good news about Liam Gordon so big change in defence is a worry.

I left the ground last week saying, that was rubbish but pick the team for next week. It will probably be pretty much the same (except for Gordon) as that's what we've got. I was surprised at Kennedy's omission last week as I believe he's our best player, so hope to see him on from the start.

We just need to go for it, score first and allow us to dictate the game.

1 hour ago, cristo said:

I left the ground last week saying, that was rubbish but pick the team for next week. It will probably be pretty much the same (except for Gordon) as that's what we've got. I was surprised at Kennedy's omission last week as I believe he's our best player, so hope to see him on from the start.

Oh that it was that simple.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:46 PM, McCarry One Nil said:

For all my years on WAP I've never started a Match thread. Hoping to be a good luck charm as is my wife who is coming up for her 1st Saints Away day. Even treating her to a nights B&B in Dingwall :mrgreen:

Any kind of win will do. Just needing a few things to click and we should be OK.

County will come right on to us which hopefully will leave holes for our pacy guys to exploit. Matty must start for me though. Did more in 20 mins Saturday than a few others did in 90.

Noso good news about Liam Gordon so big change in defence is a worry.

A romantacist to the last!

A night's B&B in Dingwall. :laugh:

C.o.y.s.

Matty just been called up for N. Ireland squad.

17 hours ago, cristo said:

Zander

Ralston Kerr booth Tanser

Muzz   Holt

Wright.   Spoony.     Swanson

May

Swanson was the only one interested in the Motherwell defeat let's see if he can spark something like he use to

Not looking forward to this.  Teams got feck all confidence, decision making seems more often wrong, sloppy goals conceded, one up top chasing long balls, striker with no sidekick, this clearly reads a home win in my eyes, we will do well to get a point I think.   Don't think we have improved much since County beat us in the league cup..  

Im hoping for a 0-0.   But think the change in centre defence partnership is another error waiting to be punished.

Not going, think I'll just tune in for full times.

3 hours ago, tucker said:

Zander

Ralston Kerr booth Tanser

Muzz   Holt

Wright.   Spoony.     Swanson

May

Swanson was the only one interested in the Motherwell defeat let's see if he can spark something like he use to

Playing Booth out of position when we have an international centre back.

Spoony in midfield. When has he ever had a decent game in midfield. Young McCann is miles ahead of Spoony.

Where is Kennedy ?.

If we still had Mannus I would have had him in goal but our back up keepers are no better than an off form Zander.

29 minutes ago, Dave H said:

Not looking forward to this.  Teams got feck all confidence, decision making seems more often wrong, sloppy goals conceded, one up top chasing long balls, striker with no sidekick, this clearly reads a home win in my eyes, we will do well to get a point I think.   Don't think we have improved much since County beat us in the league cup..  

Im hoping for a 0-0.   But think the change in centre defence partnership is another error waiting to be punished.

Not going, think I'll just tune in for full times.

Good, stay away please. 

Perfect day would be :

Getting to the tuck shop before the haggis pies run out. 

Danny and Matty in starting 11.

Stevie scoring. 

Saints win. 

And a  rendition of:

Richard Fosters wife's a Bore

Richard Fosters wife's a Bore

Richard Foster, Richard Foster, Richard Foster's wife's a Bore 

And she talks a lot of shite.