McCarry One Nil

Ross County v St.Johnstone 05/10/2019

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dave H said:

In the space of 5 minutes writing we don't need negative vibes you type this slander.   Wtf. 

That's not negative, you weren't there man.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

You don't like him then. Did he not shake your hand ?.

The **** would probably go to shake my hand then miss. The boy is an utter charlatan, that's not me being negative, just stating a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If May had scored the goal from open play BEFORE then penalty, we’d have came down the road with 3pts, I’m sure.

absolutely delighted for Stevie. Can see what that goal meant to him. 

Hopefully now he’s broken the seal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

If May had scored the goal from open play BEFORE then penalty, we’d have came down the road with 3pts, I’m sure.

absolutely delighted for Stevie. Can see what that goal meant to him. 

Hopefully now he’s broken the seal!

Stevie will be fine. That was a classic May finish. Service like that from Swanson and Kennedy, who were both outstanding today, and the goals will flow. Lots of positives from today, onwards and upwards, got to be six points from the next two games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Pleased wae the fight and desire shown today the celebrations in front o the fans when mattie scored and his wee jig were good to see, we will be fine come end o season, no mention of the ref who was very poor wae his descions.

County co_manager blamed refs decisions for not winning game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen the highlights on Saints TV.

First viewing thought Ralston could've done more with the clearance, but looks like the County player on the deck gets a touch to hinder him. Again we fall asleep, and Davidson is caught ball watching leaving his man with a tap in.

Dreadful penalty from May, but we're cursed with them so aye.

Goal was beautiful, exactly the type of run and finish we weren't getting from other strikers. That's a proper striker right there.

Keeper dodgy for our second, but fair play to Kennedy for taking the shot, shows that not every long range strike has to be perfect to go in, so it's always worth hitting it.

Davidson with a stupid foul, one he makes all the time but never learns from. Free kick is perfect so no chance for Clark.

Kane has two chances to win it. Clear sight of goal and under no pressure, around the penalty spot distance away, and he slips as he hits it for absolutely no reason. Second one hes clean through, balls come to him just begging to be hit, he takes a touch, and then slips as he hits it again. Hes just shite as a striker, and it's clear hes never going to get any better, so I dont know why we continuously persist. Hendry has to be ahead of him in the pecking order now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Watched the shoot in warm up, ball in the net left right and centre except for Kane who put it over the bar, exactly what he did in the game. No more Kane please unless there's a complete transformation to a goal machine. 

Murray will be kicking himself for the needless foul that gave them the free kick they scored from. 

Game was entertaining for different reasons, defence was very nervous for first half hour, Ando appears past it at our level but just got player of the month so we may have missed a trick. But overall great effort and McCann looks a player. 

Danny is a winner, most skilful player on the park. 

Great goals from Stevie and Matty. 

Great support for saints and fair play to county fans, so many more than we can muster at a home game. 

As for the wanker that played Amy Mcdonald at half time. What a d*** for being so predictable. 

 

I see Ginger Baker died today aged 80.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched highlights, May's finish exactly what we've been missing...such a huge goal for him and the club. He doesn't score, then its the penalty miss, questions post game etc, ... instead, its a big positive for us all.

Him linking with Swanson could be nice partnership, both intelligent players as that goal showed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to give someone else a chance in role of additional striker for the later periods of games. We need someone to finish these chances if they dont fall to May, Kennedy etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Just seen the highlights on Saints TV.

First viewing thought Ralston could've done more with the clearance, but looks like the County player on the deck gets a touch to hinder him. Again we fall asleep, and Davidson is caught ball watching leaving his man with a tap in.

Dreadful penalty from May, but we're cursed with them so aye.

Goal was beautiful, exactly the type of run and finish we weren't getting from other strikers. That's a proper striker right there.

Keeper dodgy for our second, but fair play to Kennedy for taking the shot, shows that not every long range strike has to be perfect to go in, so it's always worth hitting it.

Davidson with a stupid foul, one he makes all the time but never learns from. Free kick is perfect so no chance for Clark.

Kane has two chances to win it. Clear sight of goal and under no pressure, around the penalty spot distance away, and he slips as he hits it for absolutely no reason. Second one hes clean through, balls come to him just begging to be hit, he takes a touch, and then slips as he hits it again. Hes just shite as a striker, and it's clear hes never going to get any better, so I dont know why we continuously persist. Hendry has to be ahead of him in the pecking order now.

Would you and Rhodes give it a f@'''king rest. You don't like the lad okay we get it. 

Instead of slapping our players down how about we start getting behind the lads after a pretty impressive character showing performance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mainstand said:

I see Mrs Foster is at it again in the Sun saying its nice to hear the saints fans actually singing. :mad:

Just watched the Sun clip, that's a real classy lass...filming her husband undressing while talking shite. Its clear that hubby is super uncomfortable with the filming and her spouting subject, so that bodes well for their relationship....

Edited by Cleveland-Saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Would you and Rhodes give it a f@'''king rest. You don't like the lad okay we get it. 

Instead of slapping our players down how about we start getting behind the lads after a pretty impressive character showing performance. 

**** you. Chris Kane is shite, always has been, St Johnstone deserve better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Would you and Rhodes give it a f@'''king rest. You don't like the lad okay we get it. 

Instead of slapping our players down how about we start getting behind the lads after a pretty impressive character showing performance. 

Just too many misses mate, too often, nothing to do with liking or disliking the lad. A lot of us have hung in with him and got behind him a lot, yesterday was the straw that broke my back. We need better at this level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Table could, should read better than it does.  Last 2 games, dropped 5 points according to TW and actually only got 1 point.   A wee run like Killie takes em off bottom, a better run like Mwell gets you right up there.   Time for us to get that monkey off our back next week, first win of the season MUST come.

20191006_181837.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

It's not next week.

 

But aye, next game must win? Not really but it would help.

Aye, next game..  didnt say must win read it again completely different meaning.   Must come is not a must win in terms of forum chat.  Must come, is a thought it surely arrives in Paisley.

Edited by Dave H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...