Amazing Saints

Honest Saints Fan

Amazing Saints

Some people might know that I've not been keeping well for over a year although I'm much better now. During my stem cell transplants Tommy and the players surprised me with a video of well wishes. Liam Craig organised it all with the help of Gary (will fix it!). Our wee club are so special. Just shows the lengths they will go to!

2 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Amazing Saints

Some people might know that I've not been keeping well for over a year although I'm much better now. During my stem cell transplants Tommy and the players surprised me with a video of well wishes. Liam Craig organised it all with the help of Gary (will fix it!). Our wee club are so special. Just shows the lengths they will go to!

Didn't know.. I hope your back on the road to your very best we may have diffrences in opinions sometimes but were all Saintees take care

I was pleased to have met you again last week in the Mallard prior to the Ross County game.

You had lost a wee bit of your spark , but your courage shone through.

Keep strong and best wishes for the future.

Your story appeared in the Courier today.

God bless Hannah. Xxx

Whilst it’s not remotely as important as Hannah’s situation, Tommy sent my wife a hand-written card signed by the players (with free, genuine sweat smudges) just to mark her retirement. These are the wee things that mark out Saints as a special, different club, and why we will be Saintees for ever.

He did, however, refuse my request to explain the offside rule to her, on the grounds that he didn’t understand it either.*

*That bit probably isn’t true.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, Honest Saints Fan said:

Amazing Saints

HSF,

I noticed after the Ross County game your post and was curiuos that I hadn't seen you posting for some time. I am sorry to hear of poor health and like veryone here you wish you all the best. Thanks for sharing and be aware that we are pulling for you.

23 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Thanks everyone! 

I'm doing really well just now. Officially classed as in "remission" but the cancer will rear its ugly head again one day. Hopefully we'll win another Scottish Cup before then!

That is brilliant, News don't always say eye to eye but like everyone else on here 100% behind you on this!! Keep fighting

Edited by mainstand