St Mirren v St Johnstone Saturday 19th October

R.B.B:- Adz

28 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

I believe St Mirren are better known as The Buddies and we are better known as The Saints

One Saints in Scotland

Although some inbreds, you know who you are,  are really pushing for us to be called the ****ing Saintees!!

We are the Saints you cunts.

Think the back four picks itself with Gordon out, Duffy apparently played well against County.

May obviously starts up front.

You then have a decision about the other 5. Davidson is Davidson so surely starts, while Swanson deserves to keep his place.

Kennedy got his goal against County, but has been away for the past week with his country. Wotherspoon seems to make us better when hes involved even if he himself plays poorly, and he seemingly did play poorly in Dingwall. While McCann is a standout of the season so far, but is still young enough to be inconsistent. 

Do you keep the exact same team who should've beaten County? Or do you bring in any of Holt, O'Halloran or Wright? 

St Mirren havent been scoring or creating by the sounds of things, so if we dont hand them a goal like we've been doing all season youd like to think theres a decent chance of a clean sheet, but they also rarely concede. In saying that Motherwell destroyed them on the counter last time around, but only after theyd already gone ahead.

I think we keep the same eleven from County, as a similar performance should give us a decent chance of a win. It's not how it works but in theory we've more chance of coming from a goal behind to win, so while scoring first could seal the deal, it's not panic stations if they nab one.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I think we keep the same eleven from County

Harsh but I would replace McCann with Holt. As for Kennedy, some players can recover quickly from long journey's and a mid week game. If Kennedy does not or Tommy wants to rest him I would go with Wotherspoon on the right and O'Halloran on the left or if he plays Wotherspoon on the left I would bring in Wright.

A lot if ifs there but Tommy selections never fails to surprise.

4 hours ago, Bruno Strasser said:

How  many weeks have we been saying this is a "must win" ? The next two games will go a along way to deciding what kind of seaon we will have. Its got to be 3 points. 

All hands to the beer pump.full steam ahead.

this is another choo choo job.the noo.

STARTING XI | Zander Clark, Anthony Ralston, Scott Tanser, Wallace Duffy, Jason Kerr (c), Jason Holt, Murray Davidson, Drey Wright, Matty Kennedy, Danny Swanson, Stevie May

SUBS | Elliott Parish, Madis Vihmann, Callum Booth, Ali McCann, David Wotherspoon, Michael O'Halloran, Callum Hendry