Home is where the heart is...

RandomGuy

Our next four league fixtures are all at home.

Hamilton, Hearts, Hibernian then Aberdeen.

We pick up 9 points from those fixtures, we would sit on 13 points after 13 games. In the last five seasons, no team with that points tally at that stage has been relegated, and it's only one worse than ourselves in 14/15.

The challenge, and target, is there for the players. The first three games are against teams struggling for confidence and form aswell. 

Just my opinion, but this run of games feels pivotal, if we lose more than one and fail to win at least two, I'll give up every single ounce of hope I have about us staying up.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

We pick up 9 points from those fixtures, we would sit on 13 points after 13 games. In the last five seasons, no team with that points tally at that stage has been relegated, and it's only one worse than ourselves in 14/15.

The challenge, and target, is there for the players. The first three games are against teams struggling for confidence and form aswell. 

Just my opinion, but this run of games feels pivotal, if we lose more than one and fail to win at least two, I'll give up every single ounce of hope I have about us staying up.

What's our home form like stat man ?.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:04 PM, RandomGuy said:

So on planet Random getting 9 points will give you confidence but getting 6 points (3 draws and 1 win) will make you lose all heart and hope:roll:

7 minutes ago, mainstand said:

So on planet Random getting 9 points will give you confidence but getting 6 points (3 draws and 1 win) will make you lose all heart and hope:roll:

Yes. 

We need over 36 points. And we need around 10 wins. Those are figures that see you avoid the bottom two. 

1 win out of 4 will not help us.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s looking good so far 

• 4 weeks later...

Final game...

7 hours ago, cristo said:

......and still on.

If we win.

Up against the 3rd placed team, who have the 5th highest scorer in the league, when we've conceded the second highest amount of goals and scored the second lowest...

Only a win puts us on a figure thats seen every team avoid relegation on it in the past 5 years.