Scottish cup fourth round Jan 18th/19th.

Cagey

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Went to McD for match ticket.

Stood for 10+ mins. behind a couple haggling over price of admitting Adults plus children.                                       

Shocked to find a group of 10 ( Adults + children ) Only cost £45. 

What a deal. Reckon no other club can match that. You won't see those figures on any media comparison site.

Well done Saints.

Did you get an explanation & apology .Oh and a refund for your petrol.

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Went to McD for match ticket.

Stood for 10+ mins. behind a couple haggling over price of admitting Adults plus children.                                       

Shocked to find a group of 10 ( Adults + children ) Only cost £45. 

What a deal. Reckon no other club can match that. You won't see those figures on any media comparison site.

Well done Saints.

I agree, well done Saints.  Price list is a wee bit confusing though, I calculate you could get 2 adults and 4 under 12 weans plus 4 13 year olds into the Ormond for £40 so maybe only 3 weans were under 12.  On the other hand you seem to be able to get 2 full price adults, 7 under 12 weans and one 13 year old into the East for £45.

As you can see from these blethers my nurse isn't around at the moment.  This gives me time to work out whether I am better just paying £10 to get into the East on account of my advanced years or admit to playing with less than the full deck and get her in with me for nothing and only pay £9 concession.

8 hours ago, Cagey said:

Why would he need an explanation and apology? He's praising Saints, for the fantastic prices available to families,  and being positive about the club!

I realise that saying anything positive about St Johnstone goes totally against your instincts though. 

9 hours ago, Cagey said:

43 minutes ago, jhq said:

Why would he need an explanation and apology? He's praising Saints, for the fantastic prices available to families,  and being positive about the club!

I realise that saying anything positive about St Johnstone goes totally against your instincts though. 

Ha ha. Cagey is allowing Sixtiessaintee to affect his thinking . 

13 hours ago, jhq said:

The explanation & apology was about why he was unable to get his ticket on line.

The only decision for today's team selection is who replaces Kennedy. O'Halloran, Wotherspoon or Swanson

What formation will he play 4:4:2 or 4:3:3? He must put out an attacking team at home to Morton

Clark

Ralston         Gordon         Kerr         Booth

Holt     McCann    Davidson

Wright                                                    O'Halloran

May

We played really well against County, just couldn't score. We should beat Morton, who sit 8th in the Championship, with a similar performance.

Issue is they're in form, have been playing every week, and know theres no expectation on them. We've been scrapping away, have had 3 weeks without a game, and understand who negative everything will be if we lose.

Think you keep the same 11 who have played so well. Kennedy obviously unlikely to play, so MOH comes in, due to Swanson being out the picture. If he goes two up front, put Wotherspoon on a wing.

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

Other teams managed to get a match in over the 3 weeks. Why did we not have a bounce game enough teams floating about.

Tommy said it had to be cancelled due to the weather. Just as well we had a winter break or that would have been another midweek to find :laugh:.