Motherwell v St Johnstone November 30th 3pm.

Cagey

On 11/26/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cagey said:

Tommy,hopefully you saw what happened on Saturday when you put 2 men up front.The players looked like they were up for it & got the fans behind them.

Please try it at the start of the game & not in last 20mins when we are chasing the game.

Ach well that didn't work then :ph34r:.

Looks like we just don't have the players or the coaching staff.

3 minutes ago, Saints11 said:

Hibs & Hearts both removed their respective managers because results were not acceptable. Why are we any different??? Are we hoping that NI come in & we receive compensation rather than having to pay severance. 

Zero chance of Tommy getting that gig. 

Football operates in a “what have you done for me lately” environment. 

we’ve been poor for a couple of years. 

59 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Headers from ******* set pieces! FFS what a defence!

This is one of the major problems. Not stopping crosses & not dealing with them.

We need a goalie that can command his area.

Goals against are horrendous along with not having a decent striker.

7 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Ach well that didn't work then :ph34r:.

Looks like we just don't have the players or the coaching staff.

Formation is irrelevant. Tactics are irrelevant. We don't have the defenders to deal with this league physically so its always just a matter of time before we're broken down.

Its December tomorrow and our only wins are a 3-2 last minute win against Hamilton, and a 1-0 win over an abysmal Hearts side who'd all chucked it as the manager was on his way out.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

Formation is irrelevant. Tactics are irrelevant. We don't have the defenders to deal with this league physically so its always just a matter of time before we're broken down.

Its December tomorrow and our only wins are a 3-2 last minute win against Hamilton, and a 1-0 win over an abysmal Hearts side who'd all chucked it as the manager was on his way out.

Time our manager was out as well!!!

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

What are you expecting to change?

The players aren't there, you could argue a new man could make everything more solid etc. but Ralston and Duffy are genuinely players I wouldn't want playing for us if we a tier further down.

So why are the players not there???? Who was responsible for identifying players to come in over the past few years???

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

EKo1rLbWkAEmG75.jpg:large

Never thought I would say we would miss Foster.

Tommy blaming everyone else except himself. Who signs the players. Who coaches & trains the players . Who ruined a good goalie by stopping him coming off his line.

Unfortunately there is not a hope in hell of NI or engine else coming in for Tommy so its time for Steavie to dip into his £2 mill & pay him off.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Never thought I would say we would miss Foster.

Tommy blaming everyone else except himself. Who signs the players. Who coaches & trains the players . Who ruined a good goalie by stopping him coming off his line.

Unfortunately there is not a hope in hell of NI or engine else coming in for Tommy so its time for Steavie to dip into his £2 mill & pay him off.

CORRECT 

We used to be a team that were hard to beat. Sound defensively with an ability to keep clean sheets. Now we’re a shambolic unbalanced mess and lack the necessary physicality to survive. The time for change is now upon us and must be made. Forever grateful to Tommy Wright but his time is now up

Just now, Saints11 said:

We used to be a team that were hard to beat. Sound defensively with an ability to keep clean sheets. Now we’re a shambolic unbalanced mess and lack the necessary physicality to survive. The time for change is now upon us and must be made. Forever grateful to Tommy Wright but his time is now up

Absolutely agree

Only Tommy could play two strikers and still only have one up front. Awful stuff for all four goals absolutely amateur.

My first game of the season and probably last. Stuff spending money watching guys not giving a care. How did Motherwell manage to get more fired up at half time than we did?

28 minutes ago, SconeSaintees said:

The guy didn't want to come, unless you are going to tell us all something different??

I've no idea, I dont think TW wanted a defence with Duffy and Ralston in it though.

Either way, this is where we are. Want to defend TW, want him to turn this around and keep us up, but I'm struggling to find any spin to put on things to try and convince myself that's the right thing to do.

Just now, RandomGuy said:

It's starting to feel like it's too late to rescue regardless tbh.

B*****ks! Just release Anderson, Vihmann, Duffy and Ralston. Give them £20,000 each and get them so far to f***.

Sign a decent right back and a decent centre back to play with Kerr and have Liam Gordon back - we would pick up enough points to finish 9th or 10th.

You’re not trying to tell me that Christopher Samba, Marc Wilson, Jack Hendry, Efe Ambrose are outwith our reach and are worse that the farce we have.

F*****ng Stephen Hendry Or Jocky Wilson would be more use