Motherwell v St Johnstone November 30th 3pm.

Cagey

Lots of play between the 18 yard boxes but nothing inside each box. 

I wish someone would explain how it takes so long to make a sub for Saints. MOH and Drey went out there and do a pretty strenuous warm up only to stand for nearly 10 mins waiting for Tommy and his generals to decide to make the subs. Surely you only call a player in to get ready when you are ready to make the sub. 

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Lots of play between the 18 yard boxes but nothing inside each box. 

I wish someone would explain how it takes so long to make a sub for Saints. MOH and Drey went out there and do a pretty strenuous warm up only to stand for nearly 10 mins waiting for Tommy and his generals to decide to make the subs. Surely you only call a player in to get ready when you are ready to make the sub. 

That happens every week & that's after being shown 10 A4 pages of something & that is with minutes to go sometimes. Sitting about in sub zero temp after warming up is crazy.

3 minutes ago, andrew said:

Thanks. We left at 3-0. That’s horrendous. It’s not looking good.

That goal is just laziness. The boy who wins the header is yards behind Holt when the move starts, Holt doesn't bother tracking him. When the header is won Tanser and the goalscorer are within 5 yards of each other. By the time the goalscorer controls the ball, gets into the box and knocks it in from 8 yards, Tanser has just made it into the box. Kerr can surely see the goalscorer is unmarked, and is gaining ground on him, yet slows up as the Motherwell players wins the header and almost stops to put his hands on head rather than burst a gut to try and stop the play from happening, he ends up running away from a player whos 8 yards out one on one.

Its just awful, feel sorry for the fans who went through as the players just chucked it, again, exact same as St Mirren.

Just now, MySpazz said:

We've been in this position before.

The bottom of the table is still tight.

for now........

We've not been bottom at this stage since we came up. We play 3 of the bottom half before Christmas, after the break, we only play two of them until March. 

Time is running out if we can't beat top half sides.

Edited by RandomGuy

7 hours ago, tucker said:

Easton man of the match today Hamilton,Tanser will never be able to lace this gentleman's boots,just show's how wrong we were this season getting shot of foster and Easton, time for a change in management

Wasn't it Easton who decided to leave?

Tanser won every header against Cole outside of the box but completely crumbled when it mattered.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

That goal is just laziness. The boy who wins the header is yards behind Holt when the move starts, Holt doesn't bother tracking him. When the header is won Tanser and the goalscorer are within 5 yards of each other. By the time the goalscorer controls the ball, gets into the box and knocks it in from 8 yards, Tanser has just made it into the box. Kerr can surely see the goalscorer is unmarked, and is gaining ground on him, yet slows up as the Motherwell players wins the header and almost stops to put his hands on head rather than burst a gut to try and stop the play from happening, he ends up running away from a player whos 8 yards out one on one.

Its just awful, feel sorry for the fans who went through as the players just chucked it, again, exact same as St Mirren.

As your post proves it isn't just the defence letting us down. Set pieces involve near enough all 11 players, all fail to win battles. We can't stop headers not score any.

Holt is such a disappointment.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

If they want in the team, then they should perform when they're in it.

In saying that, I'm not sure why O'Halloran was dropped and then continuously left out.

Tommy prefers Wright as do others. If he does not play him. Wright will go elsewhere probably sign a precontract in January. He may still sign a precontract if we look like we are going down. Same could be said for Kennedy. As I said like rats leaving a sinking ship

Going in to December bottom of the League with a horrific goal difference. The writings on the wall. I think we are slowly seeing the end of Tommy's time here. I desperately want to him to succeed and turn it around but I just can't see it.More importantly neither can the players. Whoever is to blame for the recruitment shambles is irrelevant.We are where we are. I don't think we have enough to stay up and if we do drop down I would envisage a very lengthy stay in the 1st Division. 

15 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Not if he has a relegation clause in his contract which i am sure he and others will have

Oh good there is a chance we will not be stuck with May for 3 seasons. Bring on the championship & we may get rid of Tommy as well.

29 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Ross County imploding. Whilst Celtic are scoring for fun our goal difference doesn't look too bad!

Imagine if we hadn't got beat against St Mirren & beat them instead we would have been 6 points ahead of them & had 3 wins & a draw before Well game which we dominated for 20 mins & maybe a bit more confident in our finishing.

Fine margins but we are still shit.

Same story once again.

We start brightly, but we don’t know what to do in the final third. Any team just needs to put a ball in the box and we’re finished. Teams are more likely to score from our set pieces than we are. We can’t even get onto the end of a corner or free kick.

Even McCann played badly today, he’s usually the exception.

17 hours ago, tucker said:

Easton man of the match today Hamilton,Tanser will never be able to lace this gentleman's boots,just show's how wrong we were this season getting shot of foster and Easton, time for a change in management

Absolute p%sh!

Like everyone else in the team Tanser is lacking confidence because of our issues in Defense. Tanser on his game is a game changer and Beast was nearing the end with constant injuries.

We may be getting terrible results and playing poorly but we are not adrift at the moment. Theres still hope we can turn things around. We've had since the end of last season to find a centreback but I dont think anyone could have predicted some of the players that have had poor seasons for us so far when they had good seasons last year.

I couldn't think of any positives leaving Fir Park yesterday. We started brightly and had a good spell when we were 2-0 down but it's clear we are fragile in the center of defense. 'Well did a good job keeping Matty quiet and we looked clueless at times. 

The confidence in the team is very low and we need a boost somewhere.

I'm also going to call out the fu%%ing morons who were berating Zander at every opportunity. There were four in particular who when challenged by other Saints fans started on them also including some women. Sad when the head steward has to come in to the stand and censure our own fans. I get it -  we pay our money and entitled to our opinions etc. etc. but the laddie is great keeper and short on confidence and needs all the support he can get. If you can't come out and encourage the players in Perth blue jerseys stay fu%%ing home!