Hearts V St.Johnstone - Saturday 14th December

SaintJet

I though we better get this thread started for Saturday's crucial game with the Jambo's.

Hearts will be expecting the "bounce" factor of a new manager to help them whilst we are still fragile but hopeful after a decent draw with Killie.

Team on the same lines as last midweek with Muzz back at a ground he always plays well at.

I think we could surprise a few this week and get that first elusive away win. COYS!

2 minutes ago, Kilgour said:

Going to this,not expecting many changes to the team and feel a draw is the least we should expect.If nothing else we have some pace in our ranks.

Don't think they are any cash gates so anyone going has to purchase at McDairmid before the weekend. - Plase correct me if I'm wrongabout this.

Take another draw.  Should hopefully deal with their route one hoofball.  Will we take any of our chances that come?  That's the question..   

Hearts are fragile, worse than us.   Dont believe in this bounce from new management that gets banded around.  I bet its less than 30% for new managers getting a win.  Hearts are pish.  The highlights I've seen of them at home, every away team has given them a good game in Edinburgh, a few unlucky not to take more points.

Love to see their fans turn on hem but thinking 2 teams scared to lose. Draw all over it.

14 hours ago, Dave H said:

Take another draw.  Should hopefully deal with their route one hoofball.  Will we take any of our chances that come?  That's the question..   

Hearts are fragile, worse than us.   Dont believe in this bounce from new management that gets banded around.  I bet its less than 30% for new managers getting a win.  Hearts are pish.  The highlights I've seen of them at home, every away team has given them a good game in Edinburgh, a few unlucky not to take more points.

Love to see their fans turn on hem but thinking 2 teams scared to lose. Draw all over it.

The new Hearts manager, Mr Stendel...

"His style appears to be to play what he calls 'geggenpressen', a high pressing game".

Didn't a managerless Hibs employ a similar pressing game at McDiarmidd on 9th November with some success.

Let us hope that Hearts are unable to quickly adapt to the new managers style.