Hearts V St.Johnstone - Saturday 14th December

SaintJet

How easy was that? They didn't even force Clark into a single save. File me under sceptical about this style for Hearts, exhausted themselves chasing folk then couldn't move when they won it back as they were ****ed.

Huge credit to TW and the players. The manager has made some massive decisions over the past few line ups and hes got them absolutely spot on. He could be the difference between us and relegation come May.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Callum Hendry averaging a goal every 64 minutes in the league this season.

His goal tally this season already more than Watt managed the whole of last season.

And now our top scorer with 3 (along with Kennedy). It must give Tommy food for thought. Spent all summer chasing May now paying him top wage, on hindsight was he worth it? 

2 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

And now our top scorer with 3 (along with Kennedy). It must give Tommy food for thought. Spent all summer chasing May now paying him top wage, on hindsight was he worth it? 

He will be I have no doubt about it, once we get the balance in the team sorted upwards and onwards, he will come good Hendry, May front rwo may well be the way forward

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

Not so far, but Mays worth the risk incase he can find himself again.

Not if we only play one up top. It needs someone like Kane or Henry to be the spearhead and bring the two wide players into it. I would be tempted to play him one of the wide positions but at the expense of MOH, kennedy and Wright? .  However that is just treading the same ground as Aberdeen.

At present he really does not fit in the team  

6 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Not if we only play one up top. It needs someone like Kane or Henry to be the spearhead and bring the two wide players into it. I would be tempted to play him one of the wide positions but at the expense of MOH, kennedy and Wright? .  However that is just treading the same ground as Aberdeen.

At present he really does not fit in the team  

I think he'll have his role to play, in the right circumstances. I wouldn't write him off yet.