Hearts V St.Johnstone - Saturday 14th December

SaintJet

2 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Kerr and Gordon massive plus.

Stevie May massive minus. 

Hendry did more in the 30 mins he was on than May did in 60 or indeed 15 games.

Have to assume Kane was injured as he wasn't even on bench. Tommy said he didn't like leaving Liam out but no mention of Kane.

A proper Saints performance: defensively solid, playing with passion and a cheeky goal.

Booth was my MoM. He saved us a goal at one point, and played some tidy passes, while dealing with anything that came his way quite easily.

Hendry offered far more than May, his movement is a lot better. I hope he gets the chance to start some games soon.

Tommy’s substitutions were excellent, and tactically we had a clear plan.

8 hours ago, Linky said:

A proper Saints performance: defensively solid, playing with passion and a cheeky goal.

Booth was my MoM. He saved us a goal at one point, and played some tidy passes, while dealing with anything that came his way quite easily.

Hendry offered far more than May, his movement is a lot better. I hope he gets the chance to start some games soon.

Tommy’s substitutions were excellent, and tactically we had a clear plan.

Wasn't at the game,said it most of the season Tanser is good going forward but defending most games is poor, hopefully sign booth on longer contract,still think Hendry needs time to play from the start great impact sub 

Ross County injury time winner at home v Killie sucked!  But if we can build momentum before the winter break should hopefully be sitting comfortably above the bottom 2.    Just keep in mind our 2 games in hand v the ugly sisters will most likely dent the goal difference more.     Looking forward to the next few games!!  Keep it solid at the back!!

20191216_201621.jpg

Edited by Dave H