St Johnstone Hall of fame

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Struggling to find anything on the official site re this. 

Does a hall of fame exist in any physical form? 

I would have thought there should be a section on the official site re what it's about and detailed info on each inducte. I could be missing something but just can't find it. 

Surely there should be something physical in the stadium that folk could look at. 

Thoughts turned to this following the sad passing of one of our best ever managers who in my book should have been in the hall of fame long before Roddy Grant. Not meaning to Diss Roddy for his valuable contribution but I would have had Bobby Brown in there first. 

Can't remember how the nominations worked so suspect it was fan driven so more likely to see Roddy in there first because of that. 

However, the hall of fame should be easily found on the official site and preferably in some physical form at the ground. Maybe it is I am am just missing it. 

There is a Hall of Fame Board in main reception and there have now been three formal Hall of Fame Dinners in the Concert Hall, which were well advertised on Web page. The last two involved supporters votes and, certainly in the last one, voting slips were also available at home matches at McD. Can't see how anyone missed this. 

1 hour ago, 50yrs a Saint said:

There is a Hall of Fame Board in main reception and there have now been three formal Hall of Fame Dinners in the Concert Hall, which were well advertised on Web page. The last two involved supporters votes and, certainly in the last one, voting slips were also available at home matches at McD. Can't see how anyone missed this. 

Haven't missed it, just can't find anything on the official website to celebrate it, which is not good enough and needs addressing. 

Dundee United have year by year Hall of fame inductees under the history section on their website. 

A great read for any United supporter and easily put together to celebrate the inductees achievement's. 

If a  championship club can do it then surely the big team in Tayside should be celebrating our proud history. 

20 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Struggling to find anything on the official site re this. 

Does a hall of fame exist in any physical form? 

I would have thought there should be a section on the official site re what it's about and detailed info on each inducte. I could be missing something but just can't find it. 

Surely there should be something physical in the stadium that folk could look at. 

Thoughts turned to this following the sad passing of one of our best ever managers who in my book should have been in the hall of fame long before Roddy Grant. Not meaning to Diss Roddy for his valuable contribution but I would have had Bobby Brown in there first. 

Can't remember how the nominations worked so suspect it was fan driven so more likely to see Roddy in there first because of that. 

However, the hall of fame should be easily found on the official site and preferably in some physical form at the ground. Maybe it is I am am just missing it. 

Should be using Hall of Famers, and past players as Ambassadors for the club ,meet and greet the fans in the Muirton Suite before and after matches, also for The young fans.

Edited by sixties saintee