Livingston V St.Johstone - Wednesday 22nd January

SaintJet

11 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

That will be Don's calling again.

Kennedy on the bench & not even brought on when we needed a goal. If he still suffering from that (injury) he shouldn't be on bench.

At least the other results didn't go against us but would have been in good position if we had got something from the game.

Relegation battle since day 1, could argue pre-season. Those talking top 6 for us are very optimistic.  I've not seen that much this season to think we have a top 6 side.    It's a battle to the bitter end, just good that we won at Hearts and Hamilton to give a little breathing space just now.    Positive that Hearts and Ross County drew this evening as that was the only points added in bottom half.   As you were.....

20200122_223335.jpg

Edited by Dave H

42 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Kennedy on the bench & not even brought on when we needed a goal. If he still suffering from that (injury) he shouldn't be on bench.

At least the other results didn't go against us but would have been in good position if we had got something from the game.

Injury my backside! I think Saints are still hoping for a cash settlement for him which they know they won’t get if they play him... what is it with Saints that we allow ourselves to be crapped on all the time!!

11 minutes ago, Dave H said:

Relegation battle since day 1, could argue pre-season. Those talking top 6 for us are very optimistic.  I've not seen that much this season to think we have a top 6 side.    It's a battle to the bitter end, just good that we won at Hearts and Hamilton to give a little breathing space just now.    Positive that Hearts and Ross County drew this evening as that was the only points added in bottom half.   As you were.....

20200122_223335.jpg

Remember we have two games in hand :laugh:

On 1/20/2020 at 11:17 PM, Cagey said:

£25 to watch Livi v Saints on a cold winters midweek game. I dont think many will.

Respect to the 267 Saints fans. Only 873 home fans.

Winter break is designed for OF. No advantage to anyone else especially fans or clubs finances.