St.Johnstone V Kilmarnock - Saturday 25th January

SaintJet

Killie visit Perth on Saturday and are on a terrible run which we need to take advatage of. News that Muzz will be out with a broken arm is a dissapointment but we should still have enough replacments to handle this lot.

I can see Hendry and Chris Kane getting a start for this one and we need to be positive setting up for a battle. Chris Burke needs to be kept quiet and an early goal for us would settle the nerves.  We are long overdue a win against these guys and Saints haven't put in a great performance in Perth for ages- I think we'll see it it on Saturday - it's time this team stood up and got counted.

Muzz missing with broken arm, out for 6 week is a huge miss.  Killie are finding there feet under their new gaffer.  Huge game and we all know how valuable 3 points are in rising out the drop spot and would be a huge result if we get a win, I can hope.  But think a draw is most likely

Muzz a huge miss as was shown last night . WithTommy writing off Swanson & Callaghan we have little left in midfield. Liiam hasn't played much football this season & I like Spoony wide left but he is poor in midfield.

So its Wednesdays midfield & hope there are no more injuries.

We can't afford to lose this game.

7 minutes ago, Dave Ferg said:

Massive game, let's get right into them!

A great attitude.

Shame the club have spent today selling our main attacking threat, telling the fans not to have any hope we'll be signing anyone, and not even bothering to advertise the game through Twitter or through Saints TV interviews.

7 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Have I missed something on the Swanson front?

Danny hasn't even been on the subs bench since St Mirren away ages ago.

Can only assume he isn't in Tommy's plans since hasn't even been mentioned for last 2 games

Can only assume there was a fall out as Tommy has always rated Danny.

Hopefully the fans dont take their frustrations out on the players at the game today, they have nothing to do with off the field issues, and probably as frustrated as anyone that they're not getting any help on the pitch with new signings.

Worry the atmosphere could be rotten today when it's an important game.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

O'Halloran a doubt.

16 senior outfield players for tomorrow if he doesnt make it, not even enough to fill the bench.

With Kennedy away, Davidson and MOH injured does he play 3 at the back with Wright and Tanser as wing-backs or does he go 2 up front with or the usual 4:5:1 trying not to lose rather than go for the win.
 I would like to see him going for the win 4:4:2

Clark

Ralston Kerr Gordon Booth

Wright Holt McCann Wotherspoon

May Hendry

But Tommy will play his usual with Wotherspoon replacing MOH

Swanson must be out of favour/fallen out with TW. He was implicated in the training row that saw Foster leave. Personally I like Danny as a player, right now I would give him a run of games. Remember the goal that Stevie scored, it was Danny who spotted him making the run & he played a brilliant ball through to him. He said at the time that he thought he could strike up a good partnership with Stevie. Shame that we haven't/aren't likely to see that partnership. Won't get to game as currently in London. We desperately need those points