Tommy is God

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Heart on sleeve comments in press this week, he is saints through and through, no ones perfect, every manager makes mistakes but I wouldn't swap him for any other SPFL manager. 

Celtic game will take care of itself, next Saturday is massive, a win against Hearts goes a long way to extending our run in the top flight and giving us the summer to rebalance the squad. 

Will be down for this one and  a few beers in town after the game. 

Regardless of what I think about the way the club is being run, management will move on, saints will be here forever. 

Tommy's man management skills are great and he gets the very best out of our players most of the time. He would be very hard to replace but I must say he has had the tendency to squander quite a bit of money on loan players over the past few seasons. Last season we had a couple (  midfielders from Ipswich and I think QPR ) who were given very little game time and in my opinion were a waste of our money ( wages ) . This season the defender from Estonia has been a waste of wages .  

3 hours ago, callander saint said:

Tommy's man management skills are great and he gets the very best out of our players most of the time. He would be very hard to replace but I must say he has had the tendency to squander quite a bit of money on loan players over the past few seasons. Last season we had a couple (  midfielders from Ipswich and I think QPR ) who were given very little game time and in my opinion were a waste of our money ( wages ) . This season the defender from Estonia has been a waste of wages .  

I’m not convinced we’ll be paying much if anything when we loan players sent out for development. Different story with guys like Holt.

Much the same as I doubt we’re billing BSC Glasgow or any other club our kids are at for development purposes. 

21 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Heart on sleeve comments in press this week, he is saints through and through, no ones perfect, every manager makes mistakes but I wouldn't swap him for any other SPFL manager. 

Celtic game will take care of itself, next Saturday is massive, a win against Hearts goes a long way to extending our run in the top flight and giving us the summer to rebalance the squad. 

Will be down for this one and  a few beers in town after the game. 

Regardless of what I think about the way the club is being run, management will move on, saints will be here forever. 

The win against hearts might be a hard one especially as they winning and had more possession than rangers but hopefully it’s a fluke.

27 minutes ago, saintgscot said:

The win against hearts might be a hard one especially as they winning and had more possession than rangers but hopefully it’s a fluke.

Hearts win probably just added an extra 500 plus jambos to the travelling support. 

Really could do with the saints support turning up for this one, Saintee everywhere YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU. 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:05 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Can't imagine Tommy would walk away from the contract he has signed. He will hang around until he is fired.

What would you do.

However , think talk of T W not being here for the long haul are a bit premature. 

In Tommy I trust.

Jim Magilton fancies the job. Looking at the contenders Tommy has a good chance unless Stoke sack their manager at the end of the season.