Saints v Celtic 29th january

ejksjfc

Celtic end(s) sold out so a good boost to the coffers. Personally I think anything better than a 3 goal deficit will be a “good” result. Celtic could be a bit over confident after rangers dropping points today. We are starting to play quite well but still a bit to go a decent performance would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

Celtic end(s) sold out so a good boost to the coffers. Personally I think anything better than a 3 goal deficit will be a “good” result. Celtic could be a bit over confident after rangers dropping points today. We are starting to play quite well but still a bit to go a decent performance would be appreciated.

A bit defeatest . With the players we have at our disposal I would go with the same formation on Wednesday. 

We are expected to get beat & we have lost a lot of goals to them by sitting back & letting them do what they do best,attack. County have shown that their defence is suspect so please Tommy,entertain us.

We go in to this with no expectation and so not expecting too much. 

I don't fear the huge Celtic support because they always cause a din anyway and hopefully if we can hang with them they will get restless and and that might transitition on the pitch.

I see pretty much the same team as Saturday but hope we don't risk Drey if he isn't 100% with Hearts on the horizon.

I also think young Hendry might get a start. 

I'd be surprised if we don't have five across the back but who knows. The key as usual wil be keeping it tight and trying to get to the break all square.

3 points out of these next two matches and I'll be ecstatic.

21 minutes ago, Dave H said:

Tripping down from Inverness for this, leaving work for this midweek game.  Better be up for this.  Keep it tight, solid and counter first half.. then throw on all our strikers with 20 to go and go for 3 points!

Fair play to you. It’s too long a journey for me from the Borders on a weeknight. Especially with the state of the roads, can’t see the potholes in the dark until you smash through them.