ejksjfc

Watched it on Alba. What a performance from Stevie May. It was almost as if you could literally see his confidence clicking back into place and suddenly he's trying everything - including that outrageous effort at the end (which he'd never have attempted at Aberdeen). Seems like the new formation is really helping him.

5 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Watched it on Alba. What a performance from Stevie May. It was almost as if you could literally see his confidence clicking back into place and suddenly he's trying everything - including that outrageous effort at the end (which he'd never have attempted at Aberdeen). Seems like the new formation is really helping him.

I would be delighted for him, the team and fans if he could get even close to the player he was when he left us. Would be brilliant for all concerned here's hoping another 2 on Wednesday night would be good!!!

I have to echo the comments on here regarding David Wotherspoon, he gets his fair share of stick but recently he has been absolutely immense! The composure to chop inside his man and play a nice ball down the line to Liam Craig in the build up to the second goal was brilliant...he’s just St.Johnstone through & through 

Have to mention Hearts wee fannies brigade down in the corner. Behaviour like that anywhere outside a football ground and you are in front of the court the next morning. 

Why there weren't arrests is beyond me, stewards and police only a matter of feet from what was arrest able behaviour. Bottled it as usual and let them away with disgraceful scenes not fit for a playground never mind a football stadium. 

No wonder folk are put off taking kids to games. 

Thought it was a great 2nd half performance. Thought Cane played well and was unlucky not to score. His workrate was first class, good link up play and thought his efforts on goal were decent strikes. The goals we actually got from open play probably werent as clean strikes just less central. MOH played really well as well and with fantastic pace. It would be great if both of them to started to find the back of the net.

Article in the evening news by Steve Cardownie former councillor in Edinburgh who talks about how good the game was on Saturday and how the club advised them that they were more than welcome to buy tickets for the mainstand amongst the saints fans. 

Quite surp rised at this and would have thought they would have been directed to the family stand as it was kids in their group. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, dublin saint said:

Another quality thread from kick back on their love of Tommy and our eye bleeding football :rolleyes:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187566-in-hindsight-tommy-wright/

There’s a Rangers* style arrogance about them. “Not for a club like us”. “Give him a rolling one year contract”. 

Mind you, he might give it a go if offered, if the Nrn Irn job goes elsewhere, which I think it will.

22 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

There’s a Rangers* style arrogance about them. “Not for a club like us”. “Give him a rolling one year contract”. 

Mind you, he might give it a go if offered, if the Nrn Irn job goes elsewhere, which I think it will.

True enough, most of them seem to exhibit the same old world charm you find on the Bear's Den.  Only thing to their credit is they don't see Taigs/Scum/Fen**ns behind any decision or issue they do not like.

I note a few would rather be relegated or liquidated than have Tommy as manager.  Well you are heading in the right direction guys!

57 minutes ago, dublin saint said:

Another quality thread from kick back on their love of Tommy and our eye bleeding football :rolleyes:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187566-in-hindsight-tommy-wright/

Utter snobbery from the majority of them. 
“Club like Hearts” that is going down , silly <unt.