Fans forum No 2

garydavidson

As regards recruitment/scouting this is also being looked at with Tommy having an input. Several scouts have been lost and they are looking for replacements. Forgot to mention she is keen on a former players association for those who are no longer in the game and played for Saints. Looking for them to be ambassadors for the club, help out on match days etc. Lengthy discussion about FCU with everyone pretty much in agreement it would help the atmosphere no end if they returned. Kirsten commented on the singing at Ayr and was greatly impressed by the vocal backing and also by the way the Stewards handled the young team.  

4 hours ago, rik2304 said:

Although McCann and Hendry have just signed new deals........:rolleyes:

McCart & apparently Rooney as well . I am sure that when those 4 signed we were nearer relegation than we are now so this not knowing what league we will be in is tosh.

Wright is the kind of guy we would need in championship & we could also give him an out if he got a better offer.

By the way I think Kirsten was brought in to take the pressure off Brown as he is feirt of Tommy.

9 hours ago, double deluxe said:

Scottish Cup tie versus Celtic was also brought up with Kirsten saying it’s almost certain that we’ll be giving Celtic three stands again.

I wonder if Saints will still be giving H uns 3 stands after tonight. 10 points behind all conquering Celtic. The droves will desert them.

Edited by Cagey