Scottish Cup Q/F 29/2/2020

Cagey

On 2/18/2020 at 4:59 PM, blueheaven said:

You think we'd take 8,000 to a semi-final? I don't think we'd come even remotely close to that.

2014 semi against Aberdeen at Ibrox 3000 Saints fans, one game away from THE final!? Once upon a time I got excited about giving home fans seats away to away fans but now I am more pragmatic.. I’d rather the seats were filled. Only stipulation that the Saints area is a Saints area, no away fans infiltrating, I draw the line at having to sit beside them!

2 hours ago, slf said:

No surrender here.ticket bought .in aboot  them.

I guess thats the point, we've not been getting in aboot them. We've let them just walk all over us for past few seasons. I would love Saints to win but theyve shown nothing against them recently to suggest they will get anywhere close to them. Nothing to entice your average fan to go. Id happily pay £25 to see Saints play anyone at home in the league apart from the Old Firm and Im sure its a common opinion.

1 hour ago, Wendy Saints said:

2014 semi against Aberdeen at Ibrox 3000 Saints fans, one game away from THE final!? Once upon a time I got excited about giving home fans seats away to away fans but now I am more pragmatic.. I’d rather the seats were filled. Only stipulation that the Saints area is a Saints area, no away fans infiltrating, I draw the line at having to sit beside them!

I too am more pragmatic. 

Will support the team evermore and will attend home and away while in a position to do so.

Ticket will be bought Tomorrow.

C.o.y.s.

3 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

I too am more pragmatic. 

Will support the team evermore and will attend home and away while in a position to do so.

Ticket will be bought Tomorrow.

C.o.y.s.

Goes without saying I’ve my ticket... old enough to remember being dumped out of the cup in places less salubrious than McD .... so COYS !?!?!

On 2/14/2020 at 6:46 PM, california_saintee said:

I'm going to be free in London during the game. Does anyone have a recommendation for how to best watch it?

If you want to meet up, we could start a meet-up, there are a few others about. Plenty of bars will be showing it, i'll find out where.....

4 hours ago, Jimmy Wallace said:

I cannot get through on the phone.  Anyone else had any issues?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Wallace said:

I cannot get through on the phone.  Anyone else had any issues?

They are bad at answering the phone... worse on a match day! I tried to call between 9:30 and 11:30 and no-one answered the phone ... had to go up to the ground! Pretty bad for a professional club!

Thursday......couldn’t get an answer on the phone all afternoon.

Friday...........phone answered straight away the girl who answered spent 15+ minutes organising my tickets so we could all sit together. I finished the call at about 4.00 pm and tickets arrived in Peebles today great service yet again from the ticket office (and the post office)

3 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

Thursday......couldn’t get an answer on the phone all afternoon.

Friday...........phone answered straight away the girl who answered spent 15+ minutes organising my tickets so we could all sit together. I finished the call at about 4.00 pm and tickets arrived in Peebles today great service yet again from the ticket office (and the post office)

Strange, I didn't think there were any allocated seats. I am sure season ticket holders have just to sit in any non season ticket holder seat.

23 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Strange, I didn't think there were any allocated seats. I am sure season ticket holders have just to sit in any non season ticket holder seat.

Allocated for the cup game as season tickets not valid, got the choice when phoned where to sit as they are issuing a ticket unlike league when get in with your season ticket, not sure if west stand season tickets get first dibs on their seat

1 hour ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Allocated for the cup game as season tickets not valid, got the choice when phoned where to sit as they are issuing a ticket unlike league when get in with your season ticket, not sure if west stand season tickets get first dibs on their seat

I thought both games were the same allocation wise. Never seen a Q&A for cup game.