Ross County v St Johnstone 15/2/20

Cagerf

First time I have started a game thread so hopefully a good omen.

A good away day for most of our supporters a home game for us Highland Saints.

Hopefully we can build on the good work of the last few weeks.

With so many players now coming onto a game difficult to pick the team but would like to see 2 up front.

See you all in the Mallard!

Team travels up North on Saturday to take on a Ross side that are a bit up and down but capable of causing us plenty problems.

Following our great win against Motherwell we should be be full of confidence and with plenty options personnel wise.

I would expect May and Hendry to start up front but Tommy mixes things up when you least expect it. I can see Butcher getting a start also and MOH should be back in the frame.

1 hour ago, rik2304 said:

I think we can all agree that following the recent return to form and positive results over the 3rd and 4th teams that 1 up front is a must.

Ah right Tommy.

It will be 1 up front. If we only play 1 up front at home he is not going to change away.

5 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Are you including Stephen Thomson's predictions in your league? He always seems to go against us which makes it all the sweeter when we win.

:)

The wee lassie who is his opposition this weekend says she knows nothing about football so that's something she shares with Thomson.  She has us to win 1 - 0 because Perth is near Dundee.  Canny argue with that!