Saints v Sevco Feb 2020

Havana Saint

After a good work of training and the opposition facing  a strong test from the Portuguese, we should go into Sunday's match with confidence and a positive approach. 

They are nowhere near the standard of Celtic. If Zander plays like he can and should, then I have every confidence we can win.  May and Hendry are giving us positive options up front. 

Come on ye Saints!!:eek:

11 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

After a good work of training and the opposition facing  a strong test from the Portuguese, we should go into Sunday's match with confidence and a positive approach. 

They are nowhere near the standard of Celtic. If Zander plays like he can and should, then I have every confidence we can win.  May and Hendry are giving us positive options up front. 

Come on ye Saints!!:eek:

I'm pleased to see some positive feedback regarding this game from other posters; I too seriously believe we can take something from this game.

We have nothing to be afraid of from this lot and I hope we set up to keep them honest but also give us a decent attacking threat - May and Kane to start with our secret weapon Hendry to come off the bench. 

Of course we should remember our place -  Steven Gerrard: " We shouldn't have to work so hard to get a win against teams like St.Johnstone".

This was after they sneaked a late win against us last year - still riles me.

3 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Cut out the silly mistakes , and hope we get a half decent ref we will beat them.

The ref should be OK after all Gerrard spends his time these days when speaking about refs quoting Kenneth Williams from the film Carry on Cleo "infamy, infamy they've all got it infamy"

3 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Cut out the silly mistakes , and hope we get a half decent ref we will beat them.

Willie Collum so oddson Saints win will be good. Not a betting man though.

Dallas 4th official. Just get better.

Edited by Cagey

2 hours ago, Rob said:

A lot of rain over the past couple of days so the pitch will be sodden. Snow hasnt come to much. Cant wait for them to be complaining about the state of the pitch.

Just threaten to postpone it and watch their attitude change.  Very last thing they want is for it to be called off.

4 hours ago, Rob said:

A lot of rain over the past couple of days so the pitch will be sodden. Snow hasnt come to much. Cant wait for them to be complaining about the state of the pitch.

They can't really complain when Queens park managed to get a game on a few miles from an unplayable Ibrox the other week.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:37 AM, RandomGuy said:

The arrogance from a club who's greatest achievement is winning the Challenge Cup.

Would love it if we beat them.

" a domestic game should be an easy run out."

" We shouldn't have to work so hard to get a win against teams like St.Johnstone".

Hope somebody has stuck both these up in the Saints changing room.