St.Johnstone V Livingston - Saturday 7th March

SaintJet

5 minutes ago, Dave H said:

Sportscene saying Livi only won 2 games on grass in 2 seasons, remarkable... clearly Livi have an unfair sporting advantage when at home.   Players, managers and clubs should be putting an end to plastic in top flight!

Holt having a go about the pitch  no our fault if they cannae play on grass

30 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Cheek of  them to complain about our pitch when they never played the ball ON it.

The Irish lad with the ponytail liked the running up and down the sideline though. It drives me mad how much refs let teams add another 8 yards on when the ball has gone out of play.

1 hour ago, SaintJet said:

The Irish lad with the ponytail liked the running up and down the sideline though. It drives me mad how much refs let teams add another 8 yards on when the ball has gone out of play.

Yeah but when we don't take a throw in the exact spot the ref sent us back. On the subject of throw ins,is there such a thing as a foul throw or was that changed with the new rules. On the subject of new rules,I thought if the ball hit the ref or game stopped for a head knock ,the team in possession got possession of the ball on resumption of the game. Clancy made up his own rules during the game. There was at least 3 times he blew for a free kick to them when there was no contact. I think he should go to Specsavers.