Season Tickets

Cagey

There is talk of people wanting a rebate on season tickets.

I would not be looking for a rebate but the club may want to offer a discount  for existing holders for next season if it goes ahead.

I think some clubs already have tickets on sale but the fact that Saints are usually last minute might work this time.

I Personally wouldn’t want a rebate but not sure whether it’s fair to judge others on their decision.  For some people football admission can be the family entertainment budget for the week.  I don’t think it’s all that bad if families decided to get their money back and use the funds for alternative entertainment.

8 hours ago, Dave H said:

I, 100% do not want any cash back from my season ticket.   Happy to pay normal for the forthcoming season, no matter what plays out for 19-20 season.

Totally agree. People don't have to attend matches just because they have a season ticket so why would they get a refund for this.

There was a discussion on BBC radio at the weekend. Hamilton director said that if the season in null and void then all season ticket holders would be due a full refund.

I suppose if you were due a refund and did not want it then you would simply donate it back to the Club in the form of a donation.

3 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

I think I’ve used mine 5-6 times. I knew that when I bought it. 

You can’t moan about the quality of player on the park if you aren’t prepared to pay in to the club. 

Mine has only been used once and that was because I gave it to a fellow Saintee for the Rangers game. I would turn down any refund.

• 2 months later...

Saints have still not stated what their position is on refunds now season is officially over.

Some teams had given fans to end of May to claim. Others have said they will refund but hope that fans won't claim. Rangers have offered £25 :laugh:,

What should Saints do ?.

I think they should offer a refund to those who claim by end of June. I would hope that nobody claims but there will be a few who really need the money so the option should be there.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Saints have still not stated what their position is on refunds now season is officially over.

Some teams had given fans to end of May to claim. Others have said they will refund but hope that fans won't claim. Rangers have offered £25 :laugh:,

What should Saints do ?.

I think they should offer a refund to those who claim by end of June. I would hope that nobody claims but there will be a few who really need the money so the option should be there.

I'm ok with Saints not sticking this on their website/any platform. I think anyone who wants to claim has all sorts of methods to contact Saints to ask for some kind of refund. To be fair, in this climate, there will be some who want/need the £30/£40/£50 back....can't blame them for that.

I think we should get them on sale at the same terms as last season now. We know there are problems but it would be helping the clubs finances and if we don’t get many games then it will be money for the good of the club.

44 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

I'm ok with Saints not sticking this on their website/any platform. I think anyone who wants to claim has all sorts of methods to contact Saints to ask for some kind of refund. To be fair, in this climate, there will be some who want/need the £30/£40/£50 back....can't blame them for that.

How many home games were left to play ?