WAP new features/upgrades/administration

Jamie_Beatson

Hi all,

Given the current situation - and given that my own work situation means I'm at home for the next three weeks at least - I'm going to do a bit of work on the site and start a new little project. The forum will continue to be accessible from www.weareperth.co.uk/wapforum/ as normal - but if you go to www.weareperth.co.uk you will see a page that will change multiple times a day until I get it figured out!

Basically, I'm creating a video archive - trying to index as much Saints content as I can find on YouTube and elsewhere and curate it so it's possible to flick through entire seasons' worth of games in order, find a particular game, and hopefully see the team line ups etc with each game.

If it goes well, and if there's interest, I may start posting the odd article and stuff here and there as well - if you've got any interest in submitting absolutely anything at all for such a project please do get in touch!

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe!

Jamie

Just watched a few old Saints games on SPFL you tube so it would be great to have them available on this site.

Good luck Jamie.

Watching some of these games reminded me that May was a great player.

If Spoony could deliver in more than a couple of games a season then he could have gone to the top.

Reminded that we had some really good players. Macca, Cuptie,Mannus Hasslebank & Mikey in his prime & Midge,Muzz. Off course can't miss Ando & Fraz.

Agreed with above, a great idea. 

It can be hard to find footage of games when we first came back up, though. I tried to find some last year and could only discover clips of games through what seemed to be a compilation Collin Samuel's agent had put together to show him off.

I'll be trying to go back as many seasons as I can. Season 2018/19 is now completely uploaded (though frustratingly I can't find a video of the very first league cup game of the season!). I'll be moving on to some of the 2014 Scottish Cup stuff next and on from there trying to go back through the seasons making it as complete as possible. Obviously the further back we get the more gaps there will be!

44 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I'll be trying to go back as many seasons as I can. Season 2018/19 is now completely uploaded (though frustratingly I can't find a video of the very first league cup game of the season!). I'll be moving on to some of the 2014 Scottish Cup stuff next and on from there trying to go back through the seasons making it as complete as possible. Obviously the further back we get the more gaps there will be!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vimeo.com/280072094&ved=2ahUKEwi1j-2nv7XoAhXUEcAKHUMDDm8Qo7QBMAB6BAgAEAI&usg=AOvVaw3DgBjhg4fbqSyeN5MWyer5

This help?