Chit Chat Guidelines

Saintkev

In light of some recent debate over posts and a host of PMs I have received in the Chit-Chat section, I have decided to draft a small set of guidelines that it would be beneficial to keep in mind when posting here. The forum already has rules, these will just sit alongside them and are merely a few pointers to keep in mind.

• Think about what you are discussing - is it really of interest to many more than two or three of you? For example, if you are discussing what time to meet and where for your night out, probably best take it into PMs.
  • In-jokes - these are largely unavoidable, as a joke about Jeannie Rattray may mean nothing to some people on here, etc. But try to keep these down a wee bit or instead post in the "Shit-Chat" thread.
  • Drunken meanderings & rants - use "Shit-Chat".
  • If you don't like a thread, try to ignore it!
  • Swearing - try not to go overboard, there are children of 13 reading this. In fact I got a row off one of their Mums not so long ago!!!

And just remember, 'Different Strokes for Different Folks!'

Is there anything else?

Hopefully these will help to let everyone enjoy the wonders of WAP Chit-Chat.

gary_coleman_old.png

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[*]In-jokes - these are largely unavoidable, as a joke about Jeannie Rattray may mean nothing to some people on here, etc. But try to keep these down a wee bit or instead post in the "Shit-Chat" thread.

[*]Drunken meanderings & rants - use "Shit-Chat".

Having trouble locating this???

Feel alot of, the above, Greegsy's posts may need to be moved here as they reek of poor chat.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaach

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Moderators decision. Like it or lump it.

And it's not part of a smiley.

I'll do neither thank you and would ask you to keep a civil tongue in your head as well!!

If you type in the smiley instead of clicking the picture on the right then yes, it is :laugh: :***:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...