Forumers spotted part IV

Davey

Was with, Cal, Real Madrid, Nick, Rodgers, Kaylor, Barty, Saintcath, and a few non-forummers who are Saintees last night in City. Quality night, and the Muirton walk was even better. Although i think everyone coming out of City to be met with a group of Saints fans sitting on the path outside the exit singing sit-down, if you hate Dundee would have got quite a shock. The police were good spirited about it though!

Seen Chips for Tea and Bear both crapping themselves last night as I was in a foul mood.

You still faird Chips?

Did you enjoyed your cheese'n'bacon burger?

Braw time time at your establishment last night,noticed i stayed well back from the bar though (well away out of your reach)

Hope yer dads was feeling alright on sunday,i dont think certain folk realise how much the footie result affected him also.

As for the grub,top nosh just what was needed after a day on the swallay,just so happens me wifie was in bed by the time i got in,so not to let good food go to waste i really had to eat both the rolls

Braw time time at your establishment last night,noticed i stayed well back from the bar though (well away out of your reach)

Hope yer dads was feeling alright on sunday,i dont think certain folk realise how much the footie result affected him also.

As for the grub,top nosh just what was needed after a day on the swallay,just so happens me wifie was in bed by the time i got in,so not to let good food go to waste i really had to eat both the rolls

what nae kebabs?