Simon Mensing sought by Judas

Jimmy Wallace

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nairn Saint
I have to confess to being completley lost in Mensing's current situation, mainly due to all the rumours which are circulating about him. What are the chances of him re-signing for us?

50 : 50 would be my guess. Maybe he could be tempted to stay if he saw Saints match his ambition by making positive moves in the transfer market.

More realistically, and I don't blame him for this, it will be more to do with money and financial security by virtue of the length of contract he is offered.

He is quite right to take his time and weigh up his options.

Enough personality to goad you in to losing the plot apparently ?

btw If you look at my first post you will see that I posted information that would interest normal StJ fans , in that one of their best players was rumoured to be interesting St Mirren. I was shot down for posting it !

Dont flatter yourself. Plot totally under control.

I read your post, which contained no new information that was of interest to us and was just another attempted gloat that you might be signing one of our players. The fact that you are surprised at the response you got given the content of your normal posts and especially after coming on here and laughing at us within hours of us not being promoted is just astounding. Go and crawl back under your stone.

after coming on here and laughing at us within hours of us not being promoted is just astounding.

Aye but you lot think that you're big time charlies and after your fruitless cup and league runs , everyone had to be put in their place !

Interestingly , a few fakes fans started to assume that Dunfermline were going to relegate us and started to gloat about it in advance , but Gus made sure we ground out the results just like he did 12 months ago !

The difference between a successful manager of a diddy club and one that aspires to be the successful manager of a diddy club? :-)

Aye but you lot think that you're big time charlies and after your fruitless cup and league runs , everyone had to be put in their place !

Interestingly , a few fakes fans started to assume that Dunfermline were going to relegate us and started to gloat about it in advance , but Gus made sure we ground out the results just like he did 12 months ago !

The difference between a successful manager of a diddy club and one that aspires to be the successful manager of a diddy club? :-)

My god, I knew from the P&B forums that St Mirren fans were petty and pathetic but this is unreal,

80 posts on a rival message board??!! 80!!!

EIGHTY??

Diddy club shmiddy club, your team could be Champions of Europe for all I care, but we'd still look down on you. If Perth and Kinross is the Heart of Scotland, then Paisley is its arsehole.

Piss off to your own boards, your stinking the place out.

My god, I knew from the P&B forums that St Mirren fans were petty and pathetic but this is unreal,

80 posts on a rival message board??!! 80!!!

EIGHTY??

Radford 72 , the hero of the masses on this forum has over 300 posts on Black and White Army , OVER 300 ?? and he gets very little abuse if any at all !

You're the one that's petty and pathetic if you would care to look in the mirror ! :-)

Everyone I know that has a season ticket for clubs in the SPL say St midden were the worst team they have seen in the league for years.

Ok, they stayed up by the skins of there teeth, Dunfermline were unluck in alot of games.

But thats what they all say.

Unsurprising really. Paisley = Scheme.

Everyone I know that has a season ticket for clubs in the SPL say St midden were the worst team they have seen in the league for years.

You couldn't have been speaking to Hearts , Hibs , Motherwell or Falkirk season ticket holders ?

In the 14 games we played involving these four clubs we lost twice !

Radford 72 , the hero of the masses on this forum has over 300 posts on Black and White Army , OVER 300 ?? and he gets very little abuse if any at all !

You're the one that's petty and pathetic if you would care to look in the mirror ! :-)

Let's put it in perspective though, they date back to 2002 (FIVE years), before the days of P&B! When we were first relegated, B&W Army was a welcoming place and good for some banter.

I'm sure I do get abuse though! :lol:

You are now saying you are putting folk on this message board in their place because of what a few folk (folk like Savo the Great who even the other Saints fans on P&B are fed up with) were saying towards the end of the season. Surely you can then see why the folk on here that don't post on P&B are hacked off?

I don't think any Saints fan thinks we're suddenly world beaters and the fact the main emotion from last season was pride in the players shows that we had a group of players who probably played above themselves in the Cup competitions.

canne wait till 2 seasons down the line when we get to visit the lovely new st midden park in Ferguslie Park!!! beautiful area, probably the nicest area a stadium could be situated if you have needles hanging out of your arms! ~Feeeeegie park

canne wait till 2 seasons down the line when we get to visit the lovely new st midden park in Ferguslie Park!!! beautiful area, probably the nicest area a stadium could be situated if you have needles hanging out of your arms! ~Feeeeegie park

You'd be surprised , Feegie is no longer the no-go area it used to be , the bad areas have all been torn down and re-generated , the new stadium will have it's own train station(less than 100 metres away) , currently Paisley (St James) but lobbying has already begun to have it re-named Paisley (St Mirren). The station will sit on the Glasgow Central- Glasgow Airport Line. Take it from me , Feegie doesn't make the top three nowadays as far as undesirable areas in Renfrewshire go ! :-)

You couldn't have been speaking to Hearts , Hibs , Motherwell or Falkirk season ticket holders ?

In the 14 games we played involving these four clubs we lost twice !

No, everyone else!

Worse than Dunfermiline and Motherwell put together.

Please stop rising to the bait - I am just back from a long weekend away and couldn't believe I arrive back to more of this pathetic nonsense and several complaints from other members about it all.

A warning has been issued to our Friend from Paisley and this will be followed with warnings to anybody keeping this crap going.

Why just a warning? Why no just ban Lee-G? Do you really want sh*t stirrers frae other clubs on here?

It is quite normal for supporters of other teams to be forum members of clubs that they don't support ! Life would be boring if we were all singing from the same hymnsheet , wouldn't it ?

Guest Nairn Saint
It is quite normal for supporters of other teams to be forum members of clubs that they don't support ! Life would be boring if we were all singing from the same hymnsheet , wouldn't it ?

Don't ban Lee-G, Nothing wrong with a bit of banter with jealous fans. :lol:

If Lee-G wants to come on this site and talk bollocks then that is fine by me, by next season even if we dont get promoted we will still have a team and stadium to be proud of. St midden will be back in the 1st division where they belong. The only reason they stayed up this year is cos shite floats.

Being able to stick 11 men behind the ball to grind out draws doesn't make you a good side.

Have we ever been a good side in your eyes ? , we only won the league in a canter in 2006 but got next to no credit for it. We set out to finish 11th at worst last season and managed it , we will have a higher wage and transfer budget next season and I would be looking to finish above the likes of Motherwell and ICT and to be pushing Falkirk for 7th or 8th ! :-)

Guest Nairn Saint
Have we ever been a good side in your eyes ? , we only won the league in a canter in 2006 but got next to no credit for it. We set out to finish 11th at worst last season and managed it , we will have a higher wage and transfer budget next season and I would be looking to finish above the likes of Motherwell and ICT and to be pushing Falkirk for 7th or 8th ! :-)

Pretty sure you will finish above Calamity Thistle. I think their honeymoon period is over and having lost Dods, Brown and perhaps Dargo, I think they will toil.