Simon Mensing sought by Judas

Jimmy Wallace

It is beyond me why anyone would want to go to a shithole like Motherwell. Shit ground, shit team, shit fans, shit finances, shit at obeying the rules and just generally shit.

I know you are trying to be nice here, welcoming our visitor etc, but sometimes we have to tell the truth... why not point out that Motherwell are shit??!! Come on... stop sitting on the fence!!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are trying to be nice here, welcoming our visitor etc, but sometimes we have to tell the truth... why not point out that Motherwell are shit??!! Come on... stop sitting on the fence!!

Yes, really sorry about that, sometimes my politeness gets the better of me. I did want to mention that Motherwell are shit, but did not want to cause any offence. They are shit though.

It is beyond me why anyone would want to go to a shithole like Motherwell. Shit ground, shit team, shit fans, shit finances, shit at obeying the rules and just generally shit.

It seems to me that you my friend have a helluva lot of shit going on in your life!:rolleyes: You just seem to spout shit all the time,:shock: could it be because, when you were born your mother dropped a shit at the same time then you landed in it?or you skited off the shit and landed on the floor on your head in a pile of shit?:lol:

Just remember buddy, we may be "shit"at times but we are Premier League Shit:!:

It is beyond me how Jimmy managed to post that from School! Should you not be in Social Education class now?

It seems to me that you my friend have a helluva lot of shit going on in your life!:rolleyes: You just seem to spout shit all the time,:shock: could it be because, when you were born your mother dropped a shit at the same time then you landed in it?or you skited off the shit and landed on the floor on your head in a pile of shit?:lol:

Just remember buddy, we may be "shit"at times but we are Premier League Shit:!:

Dear 'Well Master Bates. If you are unable to debate properly my perfectly reasoned points you should not resort to personal insult. This merely demeans you and the club you purport to represent. You know nothing about my life. How would you feel if my mother actually had suffered from anal incontinence during childbirth? Pretty stupid eh? Not so clever now.

It is beyond me how Jimmy managed to post that from School! Should you not be in Social Education class now?

Yes, you are quite right. I suppose you should also really be getting off that Job Centre pc now and get on with a bit of glue sniffing. Just make sure you don't spill any on your shell suit.

Yes, you are quite right. I suppose you should also really be getting off that Job Centre pc now and get on with a bit of glue sniffing. Just make sure you don't spill any on your shell suit.

I dont in Motherwell mate.....

Anyways, moving swiftly on; thanks for the responses to my original query Saints fans.

Jimmy, I'll treat your post with the contempt it merits.

At the end of the day Jimmy I'd rather they were supporting Motherwell than resorting to what most that live around Glasgow do! Supporting either side of the Scum Firm, that said though Motherwell looked very, very poor against us in the cup and can see a relegation battle for them next season!

Dear 'Well Master Bates. If you are unable to debate properly my perfectly reasoned points you should not resort to personal insult. This merely demeans you and the club you purport to represent. You know nothing about my life. How would you feel if my mother actually had suffered from anal incontinence during childbirth? Pretty stupid eh? Not so clever now.

I wouldn't be at all surprised as this is such a common occurrence!:P

But all said and done , if you couldn't grasp the humour in my post then I'll desist from trying to inject some fun here. As for your opener it takes one to know one...........:D

At the end of the day Jimmy I'd rather they were supporting Motherwell than resorting to what most that live around Glasgow do! Supporting either side of the Scum Firm, that said though Motherwell looked very, very poor against us in the cup and can see a relegation battle for them next season!

Sadly it's not just from around Glasgow that folks flock to the bigoted firm. I live in Edinburgh and it saddens me to see all the buses going west , how many buses leave Perth for them?there must be a few , anyway the flock from all over.

As for our form in the cup you are right , we were worse than poor!:( but i think the cause of that has now been removed:D so I feel more optimistic for next season :wink: And if Mensing is any good then he could be a useful addition .

It looks like the paisley media were just fishing as Mensing has said he hasn't made up his mind yet and will wait til the end of the week before deciding. Clearly he's waiting for OC to come back from his holidays and will speak to him before he confirms his plans.

Fair enough he's got a few offers but he doesn't sound like he's definitely off

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2007/06/13/sportstory9849531t0.asp

The Morton chairman has posted on their official site:

We have also been searching far and near for a big strong mid-fielder. The ideal man for whom we made an approach was Simon Mensing of St Johnstone. However Simon turned us down as he does not want another season in the 1st Division and he will likely sign for either Motherwell or Swindon Town.

Is that not a bit like us trying to sign John Sutton or Craig Dargo?

We have also been searching far and near for a big strong mid-fielder. The ideal man for whom we made an approach was Simon Mensing of St Johnstone. However Simon turned us down as he does not want another season in the 1st Division and he will likely sign for either Motherwell or Swindon Town.

Can't blame them for trying though!

So Simon is definitely not signing for St.Johnstone then?

Shame it took the Morton chairman to clear that up for us.

Still, hilarious that they tried to sign him.

I don't post very often, but, for what it's worth, here's my opinion:

I think that Mensing was a vital (nay, essential) part of the team during last season. Granted, he had a slow start, but as a ball winner in midfield, he was unsurpassed in the division, and showed his worth in the cup games against SPL opposition.

He reminds me a lot of Paul Cherry - never really got the credit he was due, but gave 110% every game, no matter what position he was played in.

For those of you that are old enough, take a look at the Airdrie (3-1) game, and look at the job Cher did, and then look at the job Simon did for us this season.

I'm not for one minute saying that one player is bigger than the club, or is worth breaking the "wage structure" for, but I, for one, would much rather have him playing for us than against us.

I'll go back to lurking again now..............................

G

Guest Nairn Saint
I don't post very often, but, for what it's worth, here's my opinion:

I think that Mensing was a vital (nay, essential) part of the team during last season. Granted, he had a slow start, but as a ball winner in midfield, he was unsurpassed in the division, and showed his worth in the cup games against SPL opposition.

He reminds me a lot of Paul Cherry - never really got the credit he was due, but gave 110% every game, no matter what position he was played in.

For those of you that are old enough, take a look at the Airdrie (3-1) game, and look at the job Cher did, and then look at the job Simon did for us this season.

I'm not for one minute saying that one player is bigger than the club, or is worth breaking the "wage structure" for, but I, for one, would much rather have him playing for us than against us.

I'll go back to lurking again now..............................

G

Very good point and an interesting comparison with Cher. I hope he stays.