will we or wont we??

kieron24_9

yes or no?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to be honest, its far to early to be asking this questions, we havent even started our pre-season training yet, infact, the players have just gone on their holidays?!? far to early! what the question should be is... who are we going to sign up for next season!

when we have our squad for next season and the other teams do as well, then ask this questions then we can give you a real detailed answer!

Answering that question now is just a guess!

yeah i agree there wont be many close challengers!:P

how? what about livi? am sure they dont want to spend ANOTHER season in the first divition! and hamilton? they were a decent team this season, and then morton coming up? we have no idea what these teams will be like!

how? what about livi? am sure they dont want to spend ANOTHER season in the first divition! and hamilton? they were a decent team this season, and then morton coming up? we have no idea what these teams will be like!

Livi wont be anywhere near the top next year! Dunfermline will be a good team if its them whom are relegated. Dundee will provide the only other challenge to us next year.

Livi wont be anywhere near the top next year! Dunfermline will be a good team if its them whom are relegated. Dundee will provide the only other challenge to us next year.

we dont know nothing yet! we dont even know if we will have a good enough team to challage the title yet! We have an ok squad atm but need better players! Because we have had a great season this season we're all expecting saints to run through the league next season! we might not even contend for the title next season, i doubt it but you never know, we're just EXPECTING these things to happen! it is football we're talking about here and ANYTHING can happen in football!

am sure i remember some fans saying that gretna would never make it to the spl and that it would be us and livi challaging for the title last season, proves my point!

am just trying to say is - dont rule out any teams before we have seen there squad, including ours!

For the past three seaons I have been sure we would win the league, this has not dented my confidence. Instead of just being confident, I am feeling extremely optimistic for 2007-2008.

Saying that, it looks like our two best players will leave and if that is the case we must replace at least Mensing with a better quality player. Replacing Jason with better quality is beyond our dreams me thinks.

I think we'll do it, although I don't think it will be as easy as a lot are making out. I know the league will be weaker next year, but there are potentially quite a few teams who could go on a good run & be there or there abouts. If we keep on the way we're going then we'll do it.

I think that with the settled squad we now have, we will be able to push the others behind and go for it, they have all had the taste ofr it now and to have the cake taken away just as you are about to eat it makes you even hungrier for it.

Dundee are offering their players £20,000-a-man in a bid to clinch promotion back to the Scottish Premier League. (Daily Record)

It looks like someone else thinks they can do it. Surely this shows that the board thinks there is a lack of hunger and motivation in their players.