Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryangordon86 , please see post under main blue and white army away day thread.

Power to the Edinburgh saintees who will get the train to Dunfermline on 1/11.Mathers at 11am??????????????????????? train to meet with the Perth train sintees at Iverkeithing at 12.41. Waverley 12.18 or Haymarket 12.22.

We should a get together in the pub, is there a tv to watch the scotland match on sat?

There is a tv in the, hopefully by saturday, refurbished Mathers. In fact there are several. I would try to come along early as it fills up like a Dundee fan realising they are doomed :wink:.

Worst case scenario, we will alight to the Phoenix down the road, or the uber expensive (but quiet) Star Bar nearby.

Fellow Embra Saints please read and attend.

Mon the Perth Azzurri!

There is a tv in the, hopefully by saturday, refurbished Mathers. In fact there are several. I would try to come along early as it fills up like a Dundee fan realising they are doomed :wink:.

Worst case scenario, we will alight to the Phoenix down the road, or the uber expensive (but quiet) Star Bar nearby.

Fellow Embra Saints please read and attend.

Mon the Perth Azzurri!

Sounds like a plan, see you both there!

I would join you all for a few beers, but I'll be at Hampden Instead! Although the free pies do sound tempting.....

Not sure if I'll be able to make Dunfermline - ankle ligaments have now healed after 5 months out and I'm planning on making a playing comeback on Saturdays. Damn the Saints for starting to play better when I can't go anymore!!!

Having just recently moved jobs through to Edinburgh, it is good to have found the meeting place for when I eventually get round to moving through here! Next midweek meet up, I shall try and pop along to put faces to the names I don't recognise!

Mornin' fellow Embra Saints.

For some irrational reason the managers of MATHERS BAR, BROUGHTON STREET have given me my QUIZ NIGHT back. It starts this sunday 19TH OCTOBER and, assuming I don't offend to many people, will be a weekly event.

If you are in the hood, please pop along.

Sample question:

Who are the only British professional team with a J in their name?.......................I reckon you have all got one point already.

Many thanks,

JC

If any of you boys are getting a train through, get a train to livi north then come to Da Vinci's. There's a good selection of food, sport etc. It'll be a couple of quid in a taxi and is half way between the station and the ground

Me, my brother and my dad will be there pre match for a few then we make the 10-15 min walk to the ground.