Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

Is the 1155 the train we are planning on getting then. I will be on my own so just trying to work out the best plan of attack and to find some drinking buddies for pre-game entertainment such as it is in Dunfermline .

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the supporters bus(es) are heading to The Elizabethan before the game. It's right next to Dunfermline Queen Margaret train station (<5 min walk) and only about 10-15 mins walk away from East End Park. Either that or get off at Dunfermline Town and walk up the hill to find a pub in the town (although that's mainly where the home fans head!) If anyone wants directions to anywhere let me know and I will try and oblige!

Should be a good turnout. Cheers Dunf Saint, our Fife companion wants to show us a couple of pubs in town, then I think the Elizabethan was mentioned. Come and join in if you see us!

Does anyone know what time the pub in the train station opens on a Sunday? I know it opens well early through the week. If its not gonna be open I suppose I'll head along for about half 11.

And we can all celebrate afterwards by watching the fireworks! (Or getting howling in Mathers.)

• 2 weeks later...
So who's up for the delights of Greenock then? Myself and Killin Saints going, Ormond Boy have you got our train times sorted yet?

How's about 11.00 from Waverley - time for a shandy or two in Weegieland then train to Greenock. They run every half hour from Central to Cartsdyke - the station nearest Cappielow. If so meet at at Waverley 10.30

• 2 weeks later...