Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

what train are folk planning on getting to Clyde on Saturday?

Any news on a bus to Dundee? count me in if there is one heading up - alternatively a party style train carriage full of edinburgh based saintees would be good!

Dunno about the bus,Saint o' Leith seems to have gone in to hiding!!

Quick look at Megabus £12 for the return at the moment.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno about the bus,Saint o' Leith seems to have gone in to hiding!!

Quick look at Megabus £12 for the return at the moment.....

Saint O'Leith is a very busy boy though. Not sure if it would be worth getting a bus to the City of Discovery. The Challenge Cup was different as it was on a sunday and public transport was not readily available. However, if anyone else wants to run a bus please do so. I am sure Mr O'Leith can give youse all the details (Charlie Irons I believe).

Remember we are an autonomous collective and an anarcho-syndicalist commune:). There are no leaders. Viva la revolution!

'Mon The Saints!

FAO Edinburgh Saints fans...

Would you prefer to have your own section in the supporters clubs area rather than posting in this thread? It's no bother to set up a section for you if you're going to make use of it.

Would be a good idea, would be better than trying to hunt through this one very long thread! Might also encourage other Edinburgh based fans to post and join us on our travels

FAO Edinburgh Saints fans...

Would you prefer to have your own section in the supporters clubs area rather than posting in this thread? It's no bother to set up a section for you if you're going to make use of it.

Aye man that would be perfect if you could. seen as this post is aboot

30 odd pages long.

Cheers dude