Surridge Sport

outatimecow

Excellent news to see them out so early. Wonder if the fleeces would arrive before the trip to Arctic Gayfield?

doubt it, i ordered the top on thursday night and still haven't recieved. I have just looked on thier website and it says orders take up to 21 working days to despatch therefore add another two or three days to that for delivey abd it could take almost a month to arrive.

doubt it, i ordered the top on thursday night and still haven't recieved. I have just looked on thier website and it says orders take up to 21 working days to despatch therefore add another two or three days to that for delivey abd it could take almost a month to arrive.

Same boat, didn't see that before I ordered and really wanted it before Ireland. Would have made a trip up to Perth if I'd known.

Have just ordered a training top online but phoned Surridge first to ask about delivery times. They said it should be with me by Wed or Thurs of next week. I told the girl on the phone I wanted it by the Friday if possible (for going to Ireland) and she said she would note that on the order. So here's hoping......

Campus will be stocking training gear and I assume they will be cheaper than Surridge online as his other items are the same price but without carriage?! Anyway, if enough people ask about getting them in for Thursday I'm sure he'll do it. Especially, as strips are limited in supply.

I received mine today! Smart as feck, still a shame its white!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, quick update on training gear. The following are presently available from Campus Sports in both child and adults sizes:

Training T-shirt & shorts

Tracksuit top and bottoms

Polo Shirt

Sweatshirt

Fleece Jacket *

Rain Jacket

*Fleece available from Monday(ish)

As alluded to by Mr Maskrey, the quality is out of this world. Polo shirt, rain jacket and fleece are on order by yours truly! This could well be the season to remember.