League Table Latest.....

Radford 72

Round 1 - Queen of the South (a)

Not many points on this opening weekend, with no one getting the 3-3 prediction, surprisingly! A few went for a draw and a few plumped for Dobbie. Most of the points came from attendance punts.

4pts - Pink, nips

3pts - Kevin, Coltrane

2pts - SaintSimao, 7-2, THE REBEL SAINT, Steve McQueen, The Real Saints, Radford 72, True Saintee, blueheaven

1pt - Jimbo, Scoogz, MrBored, Dunfermline Saint, Wellsy, Saint Hayley, 18SJHedgieFC84

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 2 - Stirling Albion (h)

Not many points again! No one picked the opener being an own goal (credited to Stewart Devine on the official site) and every single poster thought Saints would win.

Some attendance points though, with SingaporeSaint's punt of 2,999 the closest.

5pts - Coltrane, Pink

4pts - nips

3pts - Kevin, MrBored

2pts - SaintSimao, 7-2, THE REBEL SAINT, Steve McQueen, The Real Saints, Radford 72, True Saintee, blueheaven, SingaporeSaint, saintbear, Saintkev, Noose76, marc05-sjfc, Rabster64, Watty

1pt - Jimbo, Scoogz, Dunfermline Saint, Wellsy, Saint Hayley, 18SJHedgieFC84, Muzz, The ghost of Jim Morton, Ray Blair, SJFC1988, Southpaw

Round 3 - Raith (a)

Once again thanks to radford for filling in for me while I was away, and thanks also to radford for kindly sending me the points for the Raith game last night. A few people seem to be getting used to these draws with herdo sainthayley stevemcQueen and the realsaints all getting 5pts.

Week points

5pts - herdo, Saint Hayley, Steve McQueen, The Real Saints

4pts - Scott Mc

2pts - saintsam90, The ghost of Jim Morton, Radford 72, a.d.i.d.a.s

1pt - Stamford Saintee, Real Madrid

Round 3 - Raith Rovers (a)

7pts- SteveMcQueen TheRealSaints

6pts - SaintHayley

5pts - Coltrane Pink Herdo

4pts - nips ScottMc Radford72

3pts - Kevin MrBored TheghostofJimMorton DunfermlineSaint

2pts - SaintSimao 7-2 THEREBELSAINT TrueSaintee blueheaven SingaporeSaint saintbear Saintkev Noose76 marc05-sjfc Rabster64 Watty SaintSam90 Adidas

1pt - Jimbo Scoogz Wellsy 18SJHedgieFC84 Muzz RayBlair SJFC1988 Southpaw StamfordSaintee RealMadrid

Welldone to one and all, the table is building up nicely

Round 4 - Dundee (h)

As much as it hurts when saints dont win, it doesnt half make my job easy to update the points....

Yet another draw, 4 in a row! Stewart got the opening goal - predicted only by MacMan1410.

A crowd of 6079 turned up for the first tayside derby - larger than most expected!! Only Muzz got points here - for 6025. just 1 point.

quite a few went for the draw - getting used to predicting them I guess - 123whoarewe rebelsaint noose chipsfortea and saintkev all went for 2-2, dunblanemike and pezza went for 0-0 and they all get 2pts each.

scoogz realsaints wellsy ronaldo mrbored stevemcqueen and pink all got the scoreline spot on - saying 1-1.

week points

5pts stevemcqueen realsaints pink scoogz mrbored wellsy ronaldo

2pts rebelsaint saintkev noose 123whoare dunblanemike pezza macman1410

1pts muzz

Round 4 - Dundee (h)

12pts - SteveMcQueen TheRealSaints

10pts - Pink

8pts - MrBored

7pts-

6pts - SaintHayley Scoogz Wellsy

5pts - Coltrane Herdo Ronaldo

4pts - nips ScottMc Radford72 THEREBELSAINT Saintkev Noose76

3pts - Kevin TheghostofJimMorton DunfermlineSaint

2pts - SaintSimao 7-2 TrueSaintee blueheaven SingaporeSaint saintbear marc05-sjfc Rabster64 Watty SaintSam90 Adidas Muzz 123WhoAreWe Dunblanemike ChipsForTea Pezza MacMan1410

1pt - Jimbo 18SJHedgieFC84 RayBlair SJFC1988 Southpaw StamfordSaintee RealMadrid

Round 5 - Clyde (a)

Sorry its a bit late being updated, the holiday weekend meant that everything closed down and I hadnt got access to a computer

well this really isnt going as planned, its making my life alot easier when it comes to sorting out the points but thats very little comfort.

Only a handful of points this week after a 1-0 defeat, realmadrid was the only person to go for the home win and also got the scoreline spot on too. well done to you!

The scorer of the only goal was McClannan of clyde, no one got this, a handful of attendance points to mention, myself and the ghost of jim morton got 1pt for geting within 100 of 1310, Ronaldo MrBored Watty nips and scobby all got 2pts, muzz closest with 1320.

week points

5pts realmadrid

2pts ronaldo mrbored watty nips scobby muzz

1pt jimbo ghostofjimmorton

remember the midweek game, make sure you get your predictions in for partick

Round 5 - Clyde (a)

12pts - SteveMcQueen TheRealSaints

10pts - Pink MrBored

8pts -

7pts- Ronaldo

6pts - SaintHayley Scoogz Wellsy RealMadrid nips

5pts - Coltrane Herdo

4pts - ScottMc Radford72 THEREBELSAINT Saintkev Noose76 Watty Muzz

3pts - Kevin TheghostofJimMorton DunfermlineSaint

2pts - SaintSimao 7-2 TrueSaintee blueheaven SingaporeSaint saintbear marc05-sjfc Rabster64 SaintSam90 Adidas 123WhoAreWe Dunblanemike ChipsForTea Pezza MacMan1410 Jimbo Scobby_SJFC

1pt - 18SJHedgieFC84 RayBlair SJFC1988 Southpaw StamfordSaintee

not much change really, Remember the midweek game, get your predictions in nice and early.

Round 6 - Partick (a)

So the woe continues, 6 games and no wins, another draw before the penalty shoot out disappointment. However there were a few points to talk of, pink, realmadrid pezza scottMc all went for 1-1, dunfermlinesaint and saintinthecity went for 2-2, they all get 2pts for this. Saint in exile got maximum points for this being the only person to predict the 0-0 score.

Saintinexile was also the only person to say no scorer, (I should restate at this stage that i am quite happy for people to predict 0-0 and if they so desire they can hedge their bets and state a scorer if there is one or state no scorer)

A few attendance points, sainthayley watty adidas stevemcqueen marc05 rebelsaint all get 1pt.

DavieD (1743) mapleleaf (1776) and dunblanemike (1800) all get 2pts for getting within 50 of 1765.

Week points

7pts saintinexile

2pts scottMc realmadrid pink dunfermlinesaint dunblanemike pezza davieD saintinthecity mapleleaf

1pts sainthayley stevemcqueen adidas rebelsaint marco5 watty

Round 6 - Partick (a)

13pts - SteveMcQueen

12pts - TheRealSaints Pink

10pts - MrBored

8pts - RealMadrid

7pts- Ronaldo SaintHayley SaintinExile

6pts - Scoogz Wellsy nips ScottMc THEREBELSAINT

5pts - Coltrane Herdo DunfermlineSaint Watty

4pts - Radford72 Saintkev Noose76 Muzz Dunblanemike Pezza

3pts - Kevin TheghostofJimMorton Adidas marc05-sjfc

2pts - SaintSimao 7-2 TrueSaintee blueheaven SingaporeSaint saintbear Rabster64 SaintSam90 123WhoAreWe ChipsForTea MacMan1410 Jimbo Scobby_SJFC DavieD SaintintheCity Mapleleaf

1pt - 18SJHedgieFC84 RayBlair SJFC1988 Southpaw StamfordSaintee

Still very close, all to play for still

Round 7 - Dunfermline (a)

So another week and another draw, 7draws and 1 defeat in 8 games i think. NOt the start that saintees imagined.

A few prediction league points to speak of though, a number of people plumped for the draw, herdo the only one to go for 0-0 and also gets 2pts for the no goal scorer.

wellsy and pink went for 2-2, realsaints sainteesrule realmadrid 123whoarewe truesaint perth-saint lew gaz zimmerman saint hayley jimbo pezza and phizzy007 all went for 1-1. all of these get 2pts.

longneck 5012 sainthayley 4892 mapleleaf 4999 muzz 4870 all get 1pt Rebelsaint 4935 and nips 4900 were closest and get 2pts.

week points

7pts herdo

3pts sainthayley

2pts nips rebelsaint wellsy pink realsaints sainteesrule realmadrid 123whoarewe truesaint perth-saint lew gaz zimmerman saint hayley jimbo pezza phizzy007

1pts longneck mapleleaf muzz

Round 7 - Dunfermline (a)

14pts - TheRealSaints Pink

13pts - SteveMcQueen

12pts - Herdo

11pts -

10pts - MrBored SaintHayley RealMadrid

9pts -

8pts - nips Wellsy

7pts- Ronaldo SaintinExile THEREBELSAINT

6pts - Scoogz ScottMc Pezza

5pts - Coltrane DunfermlineSaint Watty Muzz

4pts - Radford72 Saintkev Noose76 Dunblanemike TrueSaintee Jimbo 123WhoAreWe

3pts - Kevin TheghostofJimMorton Adidas marc05-sjfc Mapleleaf

2pts - SaintSimao 7-2 blueheaven SingaporeSaint saintbear Rabster64 SaintSam90 ChipsForTea MacMan1410 Scobby_SJFC DavieD SaintintheCity Sainteesrule Perth-Saint Zimmerman Phizzy007 LewGti gaz

1pt - 18SJHedgieFC84 RayBlair SJFC1988 Southpaw StamfordSaintee longneck

Still very close, all to play for still