Jokes

Kevin

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Some back-story from some of the SA lads. One guy played his first game in boxer shorts because he had no kit.

I just read a tweet that SA was the only side in the competition with every player actually born in the country they represented. Sounds good to me.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An older couple are working their way through the Covid isolation without too much bother except the wife thinks the old boy is getting a bit forgetful with the lack of company.  One evening they are enjoying a quiet night watching their cup final video yet again.  At half time after Ando's goal the old dear hits the pause button and asks himself to get her a wee snack for the 2nd half.

I'd like a slice of apple pie with a scoop of ice cream and a dash of strawberry sauce.  No problem says the old boy and I'll get myself a large dram.  Fine says his beloved but she asks him to write it all down in case he forgets anything.  No need just leave it to me.

15 minutes later the old boy is back with a large dram of Old Perth and a tray with a plate of lightly fried egg and 2 rashers of bacon.  I told you you would get it wrong if you did not write it down says the wife - you've forgotten the toast!

57 minutes ago, south inch said:

An older couple are working their way through the Covid isolation without too much bother except the wife thinks the old boy is getting a bit forgetful with the lack of company.  One evening they are enjoying a quiet night watching their cup final video yet again.  At half time after Ando's goal the old dear hits the pause button and asks himself to get her a wee snack for the 2nd half.

I'd like a slice of apple pie with a scoop of ice cream and a dash of strawberry sauce.  No problem says the old boy and I'll get myself a large dram.  Fine says his beloved but she asks him to write it all down in case he forgets anything.  No need just leave it to me.

15 minutes later the old boy is back with a large dram of Old Perth and a tray with a plate of lightly fried egg and 2 rashers of bacon.  I told you you would get it wrong if you did not write it down says the wife - you've forgotten the toast!

I telt you that in confidence about Hoodlum.

• 4 weeks later...