Saints vs. Dundee 02/01/08

dee4life

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2500 Dees again? I doubt Dundee have ever taken that support to McDiarmid.

Half that and thats probably the biggest support you've taken through to us.

Dundee are getting beat anyway, 7-2 to the Saints.

Ask radford he knows the stats better than most,think it was over 2600 last time.Face it your biggest crowds are against us and I,m sure all the saints fans are looking forward to the game as well.

May well be,and we did struggle but 3 points is 3 points and we are right in the thick of it.If we win on wednesday I think it could be all over for saints but as muzz said it should be a cracker.

It was all over for us weeks ago.

However its nice to see us win today....but i wont get carried away and think we are back in it when were not...you never know though.:)

It will be a big game obviously, no chance of 3000 Coags attending though.

Last time I saw 3000 Coags at an away game it was against Livi when you were relegated, oh how I laughed in the Livi end :) tears outside Almondvale too.

Hopefully we win and Hamilton get 3 points as well, Mensing with a hat- trick.

For the record we're well out of the race anyway so we may as well do a bit of damage to your title hopes.

Enjoy the game though, yer alright for a Coag.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SPL games were postponed. Although, with the old firm game on the same day, it probably wont happen. I can't make the dundee game as it is anyway as I am working so hopefully we'll do ok in he game for the saintees who can make it!

Guest Mongy Max

yer alright for a Coag.

But still a Coag though!

no way those muppets will bring 2500, 1800 tops.

It's been too long since we pumped the 7-2, let's do it again for old time sake!!

saying that we've as much chance of pumpin them 7-2 as they have of bringing 2500 gadgies!!

But still a Coag though!

no way those muppets will bring 2500, 1800 tops.

It's been too long since we pumped the 7-2, let's do it again for old time sake!!

saying that we've as much chance of pumpin them 7-2 as they have of bringing 2500 gadgies!!

Last time behind the goal got shut and there were over 2600,fact.We are in a better position now so would expect at least the same.

For what it's worth, I think Dundee will bring 3000+ for the game and I hope they do. The more the merrier.Will be a great atmosphere and hopefully a great game.3-2 Saints would do me nicely.Bumper crowd 7000+ plenty hostile behavior. Bring it on....

Happy new year to you dickie boy.:)

I have a we suggestion for your guys. Get them to swim up the Tay for the game thus ensuring your all clean and stink free.This has the added advantage that the dirty smelly water will wash its way back to Jutesville:wink:

Do you really expect us to believe that a Dundonian can understand any numbers other than those in UB40????:shock:

Blah blah blah can you not do better than that,was wondering how long it took to get the usual coag,smelly,on the bru comments.Never mind water of a duck,s back and it is good having a decent crack with the more mature saints on here.I actually agree with soft lad ghostie in the more the merrier and we seem to bring out an extra 1500 homw fans when we visit so broonie will be happy.Keep th emature comments coming ghostie and his gang it gives me a giggle.

I always look forward to these games asi its not often a decent atmosphere is created these days at McD. I'm sure DFC are pleased when our guys toddle off down the Tay to Dens too so its a win win situation for both clubs. Enjoy the game D4L, just leave our seats alone.

Look mate the last game at your gaff,I was with my mate and his 2 young kids I,m hardly gonna be breaking seats.You also have some unruly fans like the wee laddie who ran on the pitch and some who were smacking pars fans at dens so its not just dundee fans.I hope its a good atmosphere,trouble free and we remain unbeaten against saints this season.

Blah blah blah can you not do better than that,was wondering how long it took to get the usual coag,smelly,on the bru comments.Never mind water of a duck,s back and it is good having a decent crack with the more mature saints on here.I actually agree with soft lad ghostie in the more the merrier and we seem to bring out an extra 1500 homw fans when we visit so broonie will be happy.Keep th emature comments coming ghostie and his gang it gives me a giggle.

You totally contradict yourself as it was your so called more mature saints who started the usual stuff that you refer too! You should check out half of your posts for repetition my one trick pony. As per usual when you are stuck for a retort all do is resort to the 'is that all you can do' routine!!!

Anyway, im away out for a few beers as I have a life. Enjoy your saturday night in on a Saints fans forum.:lol:

Happy New Year all the business shafted by Dundee FC.

You totally contradict yourself as it was your so called more mature saints who started the usual stuff that you refer too! You should check out half of your posts for repetition my one trick pony. As per usual when you are stuck for a retort all do is resort to the 'is that all you can do' routine!!!

Anyway, im away out for a few beers as I have a life. Enjoy your saturday night in on a Saints fans forum.:lol:

Happy New Year all the business shafted by Dundee FC.

Mind your id.:P