Saints vs. Dundee 02/01/08

dee4life

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read on ceefax that the Old firm game is cancelled.The SPL say they recognise O'Donnell as part of the extended celtic familly?Does this not set a precedent where games can be cancelled all over the place?Or is this a special case because he played for the old firm?

O'Donnell was a Well player and cancelling their game is the correct thing to do.For everyone else a minutes applause is the appropriate response.

Totally agree. Its a number of years since he played for Celtic and he subsequently played for Sheffield Wed for about 3 years before joining Well. They havent asked for a postponment. Theres no justification for cancelling the OF game.

Totally agree. Its a number of years since he played for Celtic and he subsequently played for Sheffield Wed for about 3 years before joining Well. They havent asked for a postponment. Theres no justification for cancelling the OF game.

maybe these players aren't just as hard as you!!

Anyway back to the topic.

Think there might be a wee reshuffle of the pack again with 3 changes to Saturdays starting line up.

I have a we suggestion for your guys. Get them to swim up the Tay for the game thus ensuring your all clean and stink free.This has the added advantage that the dirty smelly water will wash its way back to Jutesville:wink:

You forgot something Jim.............................

What if the tides in at 3pm! :|

maybe these players aren't just as hard as you!!

One of your more stupid posts Mainstand.

Hope McInnes doesnt throw McCaffrey in straight away given that he hasnt played a first team game for a couple of months and will hardly have trained with the rest of the defence.

Happy New Year Saintees! Hope you all have a bumper harvest this year and a successful village fete. A friendly welcome tomorrow would be appreciated:-o 'Mon the Dee!

I thought i had escaped your condescending coagie patter on P+B! Enjoy the game Wattie. Leave the seats where they are please.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, our defence right now is not great, so looks like we're gonna have to attack and score to win, as I can see Dee scoring!

On paper a good game, and a must win if we have any realistic chance o catching the top 2, but a draw on the cards for me

Lets hope dee4life and his pals dont enjoy their visit

Happy new year,am looking forward to this one.Will be disappointed if dundee dont bring 3 to 4 thousand to the game,lets see .Hopefully the team give there all and its not like the stirling game.I know its a derby/local game so lets stuff em.Maybe should have been all ticket.Hoping to party after.To beat the scum is a wonderful thing mon you saints