Dunfermline Athletic vs. Saints 19/01/08

dan the saint

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple reports up now. Didn't think there was much to the penalty but Irvine having his hands up didn't help. Great goal from Jacko though and a lot of the players that have been below par recently (Sheerin, Main, Rusty) were excellent today.

Not sure what happened at the end between Daal and Murphy(?) but Daal looked more than a tad pissed off and had to be pushed up the tunnel by Del.

Yellow Army :):):)

Dunfermline are full of crap- always have been.

'Scotlands no 1 mascot'

'Manager of the month'- mentioned about 20 times,

'7 games undefeated'- whoaf what a record.

At the end of the day Dunfermline fans, Jim Hamilton is your biggest goal threat. Nothing worth bragging about there then!

Dunfermline are full of crap- always have been.

'Scotlands no 1 mascot'

'Manager of the month'- mentioned about 20 times,

'7 games undefeated'- whoaf what a record.

At the end of the day Dunfermline fans, Jim Hamilton is your biggest goal threat. Nothing worth bragging about there then!

god your right they didnt half go on about it!!

I hate sammy the tammy

What an enjoyable game! Real entertaining game for both sets of fans.

Both teams had their chances, both teams keepers made cracking saves and both teams had dubious refereeing decisions go against them. We were a very shakey side for the first 30minutes I felt and looked vulnerable, but we got through it and glad we got the first goal as my opinion was whoever scores first will go on to win it. Unfortunately i missed the goal :(

Jackson worked tirelessly up front all day though - he was blowing out of his backside by the end of it, but glad he got a tremendous applause off the park from the crowd. The past few weeks he's just been tremendous, and can't quite believe how prolific he's been since breaking into the side.

Don't know what happened between Daal/Murphy at the end - but nice to see McInnes telling Daal where to go, and seeing Daal throw the toys out the pram and toddle off. Bringing him on is just for 'comedy' moments, isn't it?

Overall, could have been a perfect day (with entertaining football for a change!) but unfortunately Dundee got an equaliser....but i'll take what we've got today.

One thing that struck me today though in the pre match build up - it's a good effort Dunfermline have for geeing the fans up, although it got a tad annoying there was something about it that made you look forward to the football a bit more. Makes McDiarmid feel completely flat before kick off!

Starting to find my enthusiasm back for the football the past few weeks - long may it continue. Yellow army!

Ando was class, savo and jacko cuased them problems all day.

Liam Craig was very poor again, he always panics when he has to make the telling pass, he should have created another 4 chances today which could have easily lead to goals. Needs to think about it alot more.

My opinion on Liam Craig is divided - i think he gives us a bit of dig in midfield and certainly isn't afraid to get forward and support - which is the good thing. Then when he does get forward he is so utterly selfish at times it's unreal.

My opinion on Liam Craig is divided - i think he gives us a bit of dig in midfield and certainly isn't afraid to get forward and support - which is the good thing. Then when he does get forward he is so utterly selfish at times it's unreal.

I'm divided too Hazel, I cannot decided whether he is poor or just average.

Hamilton are about to collapse IMHO

everyone i have talked to all season have said hamilton are pish but they keep grinding them out, but they got pumped on a horrible surface at partick today the grass out my front is mank so their pitch one minute up the road can not be that much better with the rugby on it last night!