Saints vs. Stirling Albion 26/01/08

ancientsaint

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuart Dougal started the Motherwell-Hearts game....he then injured himself and was replaced by Craig Thomson....so its Thomson for Saturday ...Sorree !!

Maybe not, if Dougal's match is still available for Saturday they may well put Thomson into it as it is his grade

Don't care what Accies or Dundee do until 4.45 on Saturday - we've got enough to worry about with our own game.

I fancy us to win this but Stirling are a decent side and will work hard in defence. Having said that, they need to start notching up some wins so I don't think they'll be as defensive as in the past. Still up to us to go at them from the start and show some killer instinct.

What we really need is an early goal ( or two) against Albion.The difference then being that they need to come out and play and we have the type of set up that can take advantage of that. I,ll take any win but somebodys going to get a hiding soon. Team wise it looks like Moon is still struggling with a back problem, which is a shame, but we coped well enough last week without him so I,m not to worried.

I,d go with the same starting eleven as last week if they are all fit and well, but the subbies bench will have to change as Dyron I believe is suspended. Who is likley to replace him?????Who,s still out injured and for how long????????.As for what the others are doing, I totally agree with Temple.4.45pm is the time to think about them...After we have (hopefully) taken care of our business.....,MON THE SAINTEES

Stuart Dougal started the Motherwell-Hearts game....he then injured himself and was replaced by Craig Thomson....so its Thomson for Saturday ...Sorree !!

Sorry,Ceefax wrong as usual.

This forum is dead by the way, Is everyone on holiday ?.

Hope Saints do the business tomorrow & they are now a McInnes team that go for it & not a Coyle team that go out & think they should beat a bottom of the league team & don`t turn up.

a win (touch wood)

Clyde and dundee to win also. this will be the table after sat. looks better and better

Pts

Dundee 46

Hamilton 45

St.Johnstone 38

WHy do you want dundee to win? Seriously shouldn't be concerned about whos behind us if we are challenging for the title. Hopefully dundee get beat and there is a hope saints can snatch 2nd place in the next few weeks