Dundee vs. Saints 01/03/08

Wee bit optomistic there I think,will be around 4500 dees and your usual 1000-1500 so you dothe maths.

Cmon Dee - you guys should be getting bout 5500 home fans for this, its surely more important for you guys to get closer to Hamilton if QoS do us both a favour on saturday.

your 5500 and we have the backing to take bout 2000 if folk would get off their butts to the game instead o going shopping with the mrs!! LAUGH OUT LOUD

Where's "friendly" for a beer before the game?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon Dee - you guys should be getting bout 5500 home fans for this, its surely more important for you guys to get closer to Hamilton if QoS do us both a favour on saturday.

your 5500 and we have the backing to take bout 2000 if folk would get off their butts to the game instead o going shopping with the mrs!! LAUGH OUT LOUD

Where's "friendly" for a beer before the game?

Ok mikey maybe 5000 dees at a push(big cup game next week as well) so would be good if you had 2000 but suppose depends on the weather.Loads of pubs near the ground you get no problems in any.I drink in the maltman which is a good boozer.

Ok mikey maybe 5000 dees at a push(big cup game next week as well) so would be good if you had 2000 but suppose depends on the weather.Loads of pubs near the ground you get no problems in any.I drink in the maltman which is a good boozer.

The Maltman and the Cleppy Bar are good. Our squad is down to the bones so if we win then we deserve to be in the race. By the way Dee4Life do you have any famous people who support you because I need names for my after-match rant in the event of us winning of "Your boys took a hell of a beating ...... "

Step up to the plate and HAVE A GO SAINTS!

they`ll be a good support tommorow not sure 8000 though :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

every1 knows this is a must win game for both teams so hopefully it will be a good attacking game with both teams playing the best they can (saints better than scumdee though) to make a good advert for first division football.

2-1 saints

sheerin 90th minute penalty to win it

yellow army

Arkan, Mussolini, General Franco, Chemical Ali...shall i go on?

General (Jam, Jute & Journalis) Pino-chet.

Apologies to Jim Spence, a fine Dundee man.

Two forum pages so far on a Dundee game making it a record low. Timid when you think it's a derby and will decide our season. Low confidence maybe due to an injury hit squad, or maybe the signings of Antoine-Curier and McMenamin for the Dee figure. I don't give a shit if their favourites at the bookies we have to have a go and hope for the best.

If they are ever ahead during the game take heart because we are best club in the division for coming back from being in a losing position - http://itv.stats.football365.com/dom/SCO/D1/ptsgain.html

Two forum pages so far on a Dundee game making it a record low. Timid when you think it's a derby and will decide our season.

Alot of talk has been done elsewhere Ronaldo (e.g. my dens park thread etc.)- I wouldnae worry about it, we're all just excited as you!! <hug>

General (Jam, Jute & Journalis) Pino-chet.

Apologies to Jim Spence, a fine Dundee man.

Two forum pages so far on a Dundee game making it a record low. Timid when you think it's a derby and will decide our season. Low confidence maybe due to an injury hit squad, or maybe the signings of Antoine-Curier and McMenamin for the Dee figure. I don't give a shit if their favourites at the bookies we have to have a go and hope for the best.

If they are ever ahead during the game take heart because we are best club in the division for coming back from being in a losing position - http://itv.stats.football365.com/dom/SCO/D1/ptsgain.html

Aaah, the 3 "J"s Dundee is so famous for ....... I think the 3 "J"s now are Jakies, Junkies and Jobless!

Here`s hoping for a good result. Happy to see Del is putting in the effort to make sure we have a team for the biggest match of the season so far.

Can`t see him starting any of the new signings apart from maybe Morris if Quinn is not fit. The other 2 just joined yesterday so they will not have a clue they way we play. They may be important for us later in the game though.

Come on Saints ,keep us interested for another couple of weeks & maybe up `til the 3rd minute of injury time in the last game of the season.

The Maltman and the Cleppy Bar are good. Our squad is down to the bones so if we win then we deserve to be in the race. By the way Dee4Life do you have any famous people who support you because I need names for my after-match rant in the event of us winning of "Your boys took a hell of a beating ...... "

Step up to the plate and HAVE A GO SAINTS!

No really that famous but of the top of my head,actor brian cox,journalist patrick barclay,kieran fae the view and 2 fae corrie some young bloke and the boy who played tommy are all dees.