Hamilton Academical vs. Saints 05/04/08

Real Madrid

To get back to Mooner, there's an interview with him in the Perthshire Advertiser today. He says he is happy with the number of games he's played this season and speaks about how he's looking forward to giving the title a better crack next year. For his part McInnes has singled him out as one who didn't let anyone down on Saturday. He stressed that he's still learning the game though.

Hardly sounds like a guy who is gonna be released in a few weeks!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there doing the Hospital Radio commentary (or trying to!) and must say I thought the match was woeful. There was not a lot of football played unless you are a fan of head-tennis and that pitch is awful, plastic should never be allowed. Agre with everything that has been said on this thread and just hope that Cuthbert did enough to get himself signed to another club for next season (East Stirling?). Not a great fan following from Perth either, there were 163 of you, I know as I counted you all in the Spice for Life stand from my seat by the press box..........

I remember they advertised looking for someone to do the Hospital broadcasts - did many apply ?

Do you get a comfy room in home and away games ?

I've finally calmed down to give my views on that pile of pxsh

worst game of the season! players were as interested as the support. Hamilton fully deserved their win much stronger and first to everything.

I think our supermodel is being given a hard time. The 1st from the corner was far away but looked like the cat was crowded out by his own players. The 2nd he had no chance with. every1 is saying he should come out an catch, well if he's never going to get near it he should leave it for the defender which he did unfortunately our defender was 2nd to it.

The decision to play him must have come as a shock - i admit on occasions he looked nervy but only playing weekly will the nerves disappear.

My only defence for us being beaten to everything by hamilton is that our players were scared to go in for 50/50 challenges fearing injury would rule them out of 1 of their biggest games!

just in case our central defenders read this "TO FEET TO FXCKIN FEET!"

I remember they advertised looking for someone to do the Hospital broadcasts - did many apply ?

Do you get a comfy room in home and away games ?

Got a couple applied and they are on the circuit now, takes a while to get them trained up not to get carried away (too much) when Saints are doing well :lol:

At McDiarmid Park we have a bespoke broadcasting area in front of the pres box, cold in the winter but you get a good view of the game. Away grounds vary, Partick are one of the better ones with seats at the back of the home stand, undercover with desk, light and tea, coffee sandwiches/pies at half time. Dundee is at the back of the main stand with a very restricted view and nothing else. Other grounds provide a mixture of facilities.

If you, or anyone else, are intersted in taking this step then drop me a PM and I will get someone to contact you about it.