Saints vs. Livingston 26/04/08

Great way to finish the season.Could have been 10-5.There keeper was a nightmare.Great to see Savo get a couple.good crowd as well ,with a fantasticly vocal Livi bunch who were winding up the stewards and police by refusing to sit down ( good on them).Then they all trooped from the top of the stand to the bottom and then went back up again.Funny as fcuk.

Bring on season 2008-2009.....Proud to be a Saintee........

Entertaining game of football, we should have had another penalty in the Second half after a goalward shot was handled, still can't complain when he had already been given two.

Cuthbert was awful though, should have stopped both of their goals, I expect thats his last game for us and good luck to him.

Livi were poor throughout the game, they have the worst keeper in the Scottish game at any level- he can't kick to the half way line, can't catch a ball and can't stop anything travelling towards the goal, Savo nutmegged him at the near post for our 5th goal.

Seemed as if Stanic was playing his last game as he applauded the fans when he was subbed, then came out again at Full Time to do the same, McManus played well and I can't help but think it is a mistake to let him go.

Main was out at full-time, his right hand was taped up so he might have broken some fingers, think we'll be signing another keeper as first choice next season.

So that's probably the last time that McManus, Stanic and Cuthbert will be in a Saints jersey, and Main will be a coach next season.

Good to end the season by scoring 5 though!

I got that impression about Stanic when he went off, that he must've played his last game for us. Good luck Goran! Second half was more entertaining, when they scored we went up the other end and scored again! How unluky was McBreen not to score in the first half? Chipped the keeper, bounced a few times then hit the bar! On a softer surface that ball would've gone in. Good performance all round and looking forward already to next season :)

Livi were poor throughout the game, they have the worst keeper in the Scottish game at any level- he can't kick to the half way line, can't catch a ball and can't stop anything travelling towards the goal, Savo nutmegged him at the near post for our 5th goal.

Is he their first choice? Was gash.

Good game that, was expecting pish. Shows what happens when teams actually go for it. Good to see Savo getting his goals, McBreen's chip would of been a beast.

Well done Livi fans for being mental all game. Nice to see Alzo stole the show by getting the last chant of the season!

I thought we had a far better shape up front today with a winger and big centre. Savo got a far better service from the midfield as well, although I thought Craig was wasted out wide. Centre of the park should be Craig & Moon (Sheridan2) for me.

McBreen may not be as good as the Doc at present, but he showed what has been missing from the team. Peaso, Jacko and Savo are too samey IMO when played together. I'm sure any one of them would have thrived on todays service.

Roll on next season C'MON the Bullooos.